The Financial Accelerator Under Learning and The Role of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rodrigo Caputo & Juan Pablo Medina & Claudio Soto, 2011. "The Financial Accelerator under Learning and the Role of Monetary Policy," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 7, pages 185-218 Central Bank of Chile.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slobodyan, Sergey & Wouters, Raf, 2012. "Learning in an estimated medium-scale DSGE model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 26-46.
- Marcet, Albert & Sargent, Thomas J., 1989. "Convergence of least squares learning mechanisms in self-referential linear stochastic models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-368, August.
- Gilchrist, Simon & Leahy, John V., 2002. "Monetary policy and asset prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-97, January.
- Richard H. Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary policy rules in practice," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Mar.
- Robert J. Tetlow & Peter von zur Muehlen, 2002. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Misspecification: the robust approach to bubbles with model uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 335, Society for Computational Economics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2010.
"Monetary policy and uncertainty in an empirical small open-economy model,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(1), pages 93-128.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Bruce Preston, 2009. "Monetary policy and uncertainty in an empirical small open economy model," Working Paper Series WP-09-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Dupor, Bill, 2005. "Stabilizing non-fundamental asset price movements under discretion and limited information," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 727-747, May.
- Calvo, Guillermo A., 1983. "Staggered prices in a utility-maximizing framework," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-398, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:syd:wpaper:2123/8187 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cole, Stephen J., 2016.
"The Limits of Central Bank Forward Guidance under Learning,"
Working Papers and Research
2016-02, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Cole, Stephen, 2016. "The limits of central bank forward guidance under learning," MPRA Paper 70862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André, Marine Charlotte & Dai, Meixing, 2017. "Is central bank conservatism desirable under learning?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 281-296.
- Paul Kitney, 2016. "Financial factors and monetary policy: Determinacy and learnability of equilibrium," CAMA Working Papers 2016-41, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rychalovska, Yuliya, 2016. "The implications of financial frictions and imperfect knowledge in the estimated DSGE model of the U.S. economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 259-282.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2011-04-23 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2011-04-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2011-04-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2011-04-23 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:590. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .