Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Misspecification: the robust approach to bubbles with model uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C, 1974. "Interactions of Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions-Implications for Capital Budgeting," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Fluck, Zsuzsanna, 1999. "The Dynamics of the Management-Shareholder Conflict," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(2), pages 379-404.
- Myers, Stewart C., 1977. "Determinants of corporate borrowing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 147-175, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cinzia Alcidi , Alessandro Flamini, Andrea Fracasso, 2005. ""Taylored rules". Does one fit (or hide) all?," IHEID Working Papers 04-2005, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised Apr 2006.
- Meixing DAI & Eleftherios SPYROMITROS, 2008. "Monetary policy, asset prices and model uncertainty," Working Papers of BETA 2008-15, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Zampolli, Fabrizio, 2006.
"Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: The response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(9-10), pages 1527-1567.
- Fabrizio Zampolli, 2006. "Optimal monetary policy in a regime-switching economy: the response to abrupt shifts in exchange rate dynamics," Bank of England working papers 297, Bank of England.
- Simon Gilchrist & Masashi Saito, 2008.
"Expectations, Asset Prices, and Monetary Policy: The Role of Learning,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asset Prices and Monetary Policy, pages 45-102
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Masashi Saito, 2006. "Expectations, Asset Prices, and Monetary Policy: The Role of Learning," NBER Working Papers 12442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Juan Pablo Medina & Claudio Soto, 2011.
"The Financial Accelerator under Learning and the Role of Monetary Policy,"
Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Luis Felipe Céspedes & Roberto Chang & Diego Saravia (ed.), Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence, edition 1, volume 16, chapter 7, pages 185-218
Central Bank of Chile.
- Rodrigo Caputo & Juan Pablo Medina & Claudio Soto., 2010. "The Financial Accelerator Under Learning and The Role of Monetary Policy," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 590, Central Bank of Chile.
- Sylvain Leduc & Jean-Marc Natal, 2011. "Should central banks lean against changes in asset prices?," Working Paper Series 2011-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tetlow, Robert J. & Ironside, Brian, 2006. "Real-time model uncertainty in the United States: the Fed from 1996-2003," Working Paper Series 610, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary policy; bubbles; model uncertainty; robust control;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sce:scecf2:335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sceeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .