Stabilizing non-fundamental asset price movements under discretion and limited information
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Hornstein & Michael Dotsey, 2002. "Should optimal discretionary monetary policy look at money?," Working Paper 02-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Olivier Blanchard & Changyong Rhee & Lawrence Summers, 1990.
"The Stock Market, Profit and Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
3370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Jeremy Greenwood, 1999. "The Information-Technology Revolution and the Stock Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 116-122, May.
- Julio Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1997. "An Optimization-Based Econometric Framework for the Evaluation of Monetary Policy," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 297-361 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fumio Hayashi, 1981.
"Tobin's Marginal q and Average a : A Neoclassical Interpretation,"
457, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Hayashi, Fumio, 1982. "Tobin's Marginal q and Average q: A Neoclassical Interpretation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 213-24, January.
- Söderlind, Paul, 1997.
"Monetary Policy and the Fisher Effect,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1610, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Söderlind, Paul, 1997. "Monetary Policy and the Fisher Effect," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 159, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 04 Mar 1999.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 17-51.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:52:y:2005:i:4:p:727-747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.