Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
- Campbell, John Y.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Masashi Saito, 2009. "Asset Prices and Monetary Policy," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 27(1), pages 143-170, November.
- Jukka Sihvonen & Sami Vähämaa, 2014. "Forward‐Looking Monetary Policy Rules and Option‐Implied Interest Rate Expectations," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(4), pages 346-373, April.
- Yiting Li, 2011. "Currency and Checking Deposits as Means of Payment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(2), pages 403-417, April.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Yulin Liu, 2015.
"Forward Guidance Contracts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5375, CESifo Group Munich.
- Liu, Yulin & Gersbach, Hans & Hahn, Volker, 2016. "Forward Guidance Contracts," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145552, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo, 2012.
"An Extended Macro-Finance Model with Financial Factors,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(06), pages 1893-1916, February.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo, 2009. "An Extended Macro-Finance Model with Financial Factors," MPRA Paper 18840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans DEWACHTER & Leonardo IANIA, 2009. "An extended macro-finance model with financial factors," Working Papers Department of Economics ces09.19, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hans Dewachter & Leonardo Iania, 2010. "An Extended Macro-Finance Model with Financial Factors," CESifo Working Paper Series 2950, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dewachter, Hans & Iania, Leonardo, 2009. "An Extended Macro-Finance Model with Financial Factors," MPRA Paper 17634, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226092119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.