Capital Structure Choice and Company Taxation: A Meta-Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990. "Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-1493, December.
- de Jong, Abe & Kabir, Rezaul & Nguyen, Thuy Thu, 2008.
"Capital structure around the world: The roles of firm- and country-specific determinants,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1954-1969, September.
- de Jong, A. & Kabir, R. & Nguyen, T.T., 2007. "Capital Structure around the World: The Roles of Firm- and Country-Specific Determinants," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-058-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- De Long, J Bradford & Lang, Kevin, 1992. "Are All Economic Hypotheses False?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(6), pages 1257-1272, December.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2001. "Taxation and Foreign Direct Investment: A Synthesis of Empirical Research," CESifo Working Paper Series 588, CESifo.
- Lars P. Feld & Jost Henrich Heckemeyer, 2009. "FDI and Taxation: A Meta-Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 2540, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Lutz, 2012.
"Effects of taxation on European multi-nationals’ financing and profits,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
1214, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Stefan Lutz, 2013. "Effects of taxation on European multi-nationals’ financing and profits," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2013-04, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller & Rossana Merola & Volker Ziemann, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1003, OECD Publishing.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Daniel Teichmann, 2014. "Tax reforms and the capital structure of banks," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(4), pages 645-693, August.
- Ruud A. De Mooij & Michael Keen, 2016. "Debt, Taxes, and Banks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 48(1), pages 5-33, February.
- Nadja Dwenger & Viktor Steiner, 2014.
"Financial leverage and corporate taxation: evidence from German corporate tax return data,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Nadja Dwenger & Viktor Steiner, 2009. "Financial Leverage and Corporate Taxation: Evidence from German Corporate Tax Return Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 855, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Steiner, Viktor, 2009. "Financial leverage and corporate taxation: Evidence from German corporate tax return data," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 61, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Devereux, Michael P., 2012. "Issues in the Design of Taxes on Corporate Profit," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(3), pages 709-730, September.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Michael Keen & Masanori Orihara, 2013. "Taxation, Bank Leverage, and Financial Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/48, International Monetary Fund.
- Scheuering, Uwe, 2013. "M&A and the Tax Benefits of Debt Financing," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79817, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012. "Körperschaftsbesteuerung und Unternehmensverschuldung. Evidenz aus einem europäischen Firmenpanel," WIFO Working Papers 422, WIFO.
- Stöckl Matthias & Winner Hannes, 2013. "Körperschaftsbesteuerung und Unternehmensverschuldung: Evidenz aus einem Europäischen Firmenpanel / Capital Structure and Corporate Taxation: Empirical Evidence from European Panel Data," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(2), pages 188-205, April.
- Kunieda, Shigeki & Takahata, Junichiro & Yada, Haruna, 2011. "Japanese Firms’ Debt Policy And Tax Policy," Discussion Papers 2011-11, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2018.
"On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 194-225, February.
- Aiello, Francesco & Bonanno, Graziella, 2014. "On the Sources of Heterogeneity in Banking Efficiency Literature," MPRA Paper 58591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2016. "On The Sources Of Heterogeneity In Banking Efficiency Literature," Working Papers 201612, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Georg Wamser, 2014.
"The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(5), pages 764-781, October.
- Georg Wamser, 2008. "The Impact of Thin-Capitalization Rules on External Debt Usage – A Propensity Score Matching Approach," ifo Working Paper Series 62, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dreßler, Daniel & Scheuering, Uwe, 2012. "Empirical evaluation of interest barrier effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2014.
"Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 54-93, May.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," NBER Chapters, in: Business Taxation (Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar), National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 18415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Christian Keuschnigg & Valeria Merlo & Georg Wamser, 2012. "Corporate Taxes and Internal Borrowing within Multinational Firms," Working Papers 1221, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Md. Edrich Molla, 2019. "Factors Influencing Capital Structure on Firm’s Value: A Study on DSE Listed Companies," International Journal of Science and Business, IJSAB International, vol. 3(1), pages 37-51.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Shafik Hebous, 2011. "Money at the Docks of Tax Havens: A Guide," CESifo Working Paper Series 3587, CESifo.
- Keser, Claudia & Kimpel, Gerrit & Oestreicher, Andreas, 2014. "The CCCTB option: An experimental study," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 199, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Egger, Peter & Keuschnigg, Christian & Merlo, Valeria & Wamser, Georg, 2011. "Corporate Taxes, Internal Borrowing, and the Lending Capacity within Multinational Firms," Economics Working Paper Series 1142, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Grace Gu & Ruud Mooij & Tigran Poghosyan, 2015. "Taxation and leverage in international banking," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(2), pages 177-200, April.
- Jost H. Heckemeyer & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2017.
"Taxation and Corporate Debt: Are Banks Any Different?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 70(1), pages 53-76, March.
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and Corporate Debt; Are Banks any Different?," IMF Working Papers 13/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Jost Heckemeyer & Ruud de Mooij, 2013. "Taxation and corporate debt: are banks any different?," Working Papers 1306, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Douglas Sutherland & Peter Hoeller, 2012. "Debt and Macroeconomic Stability: An Overview of the Literature and Some Empirics," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1006, OECD Publishing.
- European Commission, 2013. "Tax reforms in EU Member States - Tax policy challenges for economic growth and fiscal sustainability – 2013 Report," Taxation Papers 38, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; corporate income tax; meta-analysis;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.