Accès à la formation continue en entreprise et caractéristiques des marchés locaux du travail
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cécile Détang-Dessendre, 2010. "Accès à la formation continue en entreprise et caractéristiques des marchés locaux du travail," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 431(1), pages 115-128.
References listed on IDEAS
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2006.
"Labour pooling, labour poaching, and spatial clustering,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2001. "Labour Pooling, Labour Poaching and Spatial Clustering," CEPR Discussion Papers 2975, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton, 2001. "Labor Pooling, Labor Poaching and Spatial Clustering," CEP Discussion Papers dp0510, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton, 2006. "Labor Pooling, Labor Poaching, and Spatial Clustering," Post-Print halshs-00754183, HAL.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles, 2001. "Labor pooling, labor poaching and spatial clustering," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20103, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Gambarotto, Francesca, 2007.
"Do spatial agglomeration and local labor market competition affect employer-provided training? Evidence from the UK,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Giorgio Brunello & Francesca Gambarotto, 2006. "Do Spatial Agglomeration and Local Labor Market Competition Affect Employer - Provided Training? Evidence from the UK," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0018, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Sylvie Charlot & Gilles Duranton, 2006. "Cities and Workplace Communication: Some Quantitative French Evidence," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 43(8), pages 1365-1394, July.
- Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C., 1990. "Matching and agglomeration economies in a system of cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 189-212, September.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric, 2000. "Returns to firm-provided training: evidence from French worker-firm matched data1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2008.
"Training and economic density: Some evidence form Italian provinces,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 118-140, February.
- Giorgio Brunello & Maria De Paola, 2006. "Training and Economic Density: Some Evidence from Italian Provinces," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0030, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2004. "Evidence on the nature and sources of agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2119-2171 Elsevier.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Lynch, Lisa M, 1992. "Private-Sector Training and the Earnings of Young Workers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 299-312, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFormation Qualification professionnelle; Accès à la formation continue; Localisation de l'entreprise; Différenciations spatiales;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ceo:wpaper:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corinne DASEN). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceinrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.