GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Sep 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +421 907 931 150
Fax: +421 2 5341 8524
Web page: http://www.celsi.sk/Email:
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tomas Zelinsky, 2012. "Changes in Relative Material Deprivation in Regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007.
"(Un)Happiness in Transition,"
w0111, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2008. "Survey on Wage and Price Formation of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2008/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2006. "Household wealth in the Czech Republic: A comparative perspective," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 184-199, June.
- Eva Hromadkova & Michal Zdenek, 2013. "Demand Side Cost-Sharing and Prescription Drugs Utilization: Evidence From a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp486, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cel:report:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Kahanec)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.