GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||07 Sep 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +421 907 931 150
Fax: +421 2 5341 8524
Web page: http://www.celsi.sk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guriev, Sergei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009.
"(Un)Happiness in Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Dybczak & Kamil Galuscak, 2008. "Survey on Wage and Price Formation of Czech Firms," Working Papers 2008/12, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Ganelli, Giovanni, 2006. "Household wealth in the Czech Republic: A comparative perspective," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 184-199, June.
- Tomas Zelinsky, 2012. "Changes in Relative Material Deprivation in Regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Eva Hromadkova & Michal Zdenek, 2013. "Demand Side Cost-Sharing and Prescription Drugs Utilization: Evidence From a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp486, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cel:report:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin Kahanec)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.