|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Michal Paleník, 2013. "GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia," Research Reports 7, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Mario Vozar, 2013. "Self-employment and Small Workplaces in the Czech and Slovak Republics: Microeconometric Analysis of Labor Force Transitions," Discussion Papers 8, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Martin Kahanec & M. Guzi & M. Martišková & M. Paleník & F. Pertold & Z. Siebertová, 2012. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," GINI Country Reports czech_slovak, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C. & Pertold, Filip, 2012. "Firm Insurance and Sickness Absence of Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 6782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pertold, Filip, 2011. "Don’t Drink and… Avoid Risky Sex of Your Peers: The Influence of Alcohol Consumption of Opposite-Gender Peers on Youth Risky Sexual Behavior," Working Papers 11-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Filip Pertold, 2010. "Don´t Drink and... Avoid Risky Sex of Your Peers: The Influence of Alcohol Consumption of Opposite-Gender Peers on Youth Risky Sexual Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp422, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Kocourek & Filip Pertold, 2009. "Impact of Early Retirement Incentives on Labour Market Participation: Evidence from a Parametric Change in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2009/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Filip Pertold, 2009. "Sorting into Secondary Education and Peer Effects in Youth Smoking," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp399, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David Kocourek & Filip Pertold, 2011. "The Impact of Early Retirement Incentives on Labor Market Participation: Evidence from a Parametric Change in the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 61(5), pages 467-483, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C. & Pertold, Filip, 2012.
"Firm Insurance and Sickness Absence of Employees,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- René Böheim & Thomas Leoni, 2014. "Firms' Sickness Costs and Workers' Sickness Absences," NBER Working Papers 20305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (4) 2009-12-19 2010-12-11 2012-06-13 2012-09-30. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (3) 2009-12-19 2010-03-20 2013-06-16. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2010-03-20 2013-06-16 2013-09-26. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (3) 2009-12-19 2010-12-11 2012-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-AGE: Economics of Ageing (1) 2010-03-20
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2012-09-30
- NEP-DEM: Demographic Economics (1) 2012-06-13
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2012-09-30
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2012-09-30
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2013-06-16
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2013-06-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filip Pertold should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.