Report NEP-IUE-2013-06-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertranou, Fabio & Casanova, Luis & Sarabia, Marianela, 2013. "How, Why and in What Sectors Employment Informality Decreased in Argentina from 2003 to 2012," MPRA Paper 47467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavla Nikolovova & Filip Pertold & Mario Vozar, 2013. "Self-employment and Small Workplaces in the Czech and Slovak Republics: Microeconometric Analysis of Labor Force Transitions," Discussion Papers 8, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Alexander Karaivanov & Anke Kessler, 2013. "A Friend in Need is a Friend Indeed: Theory and Evidence on the (Dis)Advantages of Informal Loans," Discussion Papers dp13-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Apr 2013.
- Emilio Espino & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada, 2013. "Normative Fiscal Policy and Growth: Some Quantitative Implications for the Chilean Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-06, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Stefan Haigner & Friedrich Schneider & Florian Wakolbinger, 2012. "Combating Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing," EUSECON Policy Briefing 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stefan Haigner & Friedrich Schneider & Florian Wakolbinger, 2012. "The Financial Flows of Terrorism and Transnational Crime," EUSECON Policy Briefing 17, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Barone & Gaia Narciso, 2013. "The effect of organized crime on public funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 916, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Loretti I. Dobrescu, 2012. "To love or to pay: Savings and health care in older age," Discussion Papers 2012-51, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers, 2012. "Expert study on the issues arising from a reduced time frame and the options allowed for submitting recapitulative statements (Application of Article 263(1) of Directive 2006/112/EC (amended by Direct," Taxation Studies 0040, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.