How, Why and in What Sectors Employment Informality Decreased in Argentina from 2003 to 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:467787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lucas Ronconi, 2010. "Enforcement and Compliance with Labor Regulations in Argentina," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 63(4), pages 719-736, July.
- Santiago Garganta & Leonardo Gasparini, 2012. "El Impacto de un Programa Social sobre la Informalidad Laboral: El Caso de la AUH en Argentina," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0133, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2000. "Decomposition Analysis for a Binary Choice Model," IZA Discussion Papers 145, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lucas Ronconi & Jorge Colina, 2011. "Simplification of Labor Registration in Argentina: Achievements and Pending Issues," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 62158, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Damill, Mario. & Frenkel, Roberto. & Maurizio, Roxana., 2011. "Macroeconomic policy for full and productive employment and decent work for all [ electronic resource ]: an analysis of the Argentine experience," ILO Working Papers 994677873402676, International Labour Organization.
- Berg, Janine, 2010. "Laws or luck? Understanding rising formality in Brazil in the 2000s," MPRA Paper 43608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luis Beccaria & Roxana Maurizio & Martin Trombetta & Gustavo Vázquez, 2016. "Una evaluación del efecto scarring en Argentina," REVISTA DESARROLLO Y SOCIEDAD, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE, vol. 77, August.
- Bertranou, Fabio., 2014. "Employment policy implementation mechanisms in Argentina," ILO Working Papers 994856383402676, International Labour Organization.
- Bertranou, Fabio, 2014. "Mechanisms for the Formulation and Implementation of Employment Policy in Argentina," MPRA Paper 53342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:485638 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roxana Maurizio, 2015. "Transitions to Formality and Declining Inequality: Argentina and Brazil in the 2000s," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(5), pages 1047-1079, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInformal employment; informal economy; labor market; labor policies; Argentina;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-06-16 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2013-06-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2013-06-16 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .