Decomposition Analysis for a Binary Choice Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldin, Claudia, 1992.
"Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195072709.
- Claudia Goldin, 1990. "Understanding the Gender Gap: An Economic History of American Women," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gold90-1.
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amarante, Verónica & Gómez, Marcela, 2016. "El proceso de formalización en el mercado laboral uruguayo," Estudios y Perspectivas – Oficina de la CEPAL en Montevideo 20, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Benhura, Miracle, 2007. "Determinants of South African Women’s Labour Force Participation, 1995–2004," IZA Discussion Papers 3119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Rivera-Batiz & Myeong-Su Yun & Ira Gang, 2002.
"Economic Strain, Ethnic Concentration and Attitudes Towards Foreigners in the European Union,"
Departmental Working Papers
200214, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gang, Ira N. & Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L. & Yun, Myeong-Su, 2002. "Economic Strain, Ethnic Concentration and Attitudes Towards Foreigners in the European Union," IZA Discussion Papers 578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2001.
"Wage Rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s,"
IZA Discussion Papers
334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patrick A. Puhani, 2002. "Wage Rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 D3-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2001. "Wage Rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s," IRISS Working Paper Series 2001-07, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2001. "Wage rigidities in Western Germany? Microeconometric evidence from the 1990s," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-36, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 2001. "Wage Rigidities in Western Germany: Microeconometric Evidence from the 1990s," CEPR Discussion Papers 3009, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yun, Myeong-Su, 2004. "Decomposing differences in the first moment," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 275-280, February.
- Pylypchuk, Yuriy & Selden, Thomas M., 2008. "A discrete choice decomposition analysis of racial and ethnic differences in children's health insurance coverage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 1109-1128, July.
- Patrizia Luongo, 2010. "Inequality of Opportunity in the Labour Market Entry of Graduates in Italy," SERIES 0030, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2010.
- Nor Amna A’liah Mohd Nor & Rusmawati Said, 2014. "Malaysia's Labour Force Participation in Rural and Urban Areas," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(10), pages 1461-1472, October.
- Bertranou, Fabio & Casanova, Luis & Sarabia, Marianela, 2013. "How, Why and in What Sectors Employment Informality Decreased in Argentina from 2003 to 2012," MPRA Paper 47467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsDecomposition analysis; binary choice; probit; selection bias; maximum likelihood estimation; labor market participation;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .