Report NEP-HEA-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franco Sassi & Michele Cecchini & Jeremy Lauer & Dan Chisholm, 2009. "Improving Lifestyles, Tackling Obesity: The Health and Economic Impact of Prevention Strategies," OECD Health Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Saskia Drösler & Patrick Romano & Lihan Wei, 2009. "Health Care Quality Indicators Project: Patient Safety Indicators Report 2009," OECD Health Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Randall S. Jones, 2009. "Health-Care Reform in Japan: Controlling Costs, Improving Quality and Ensuring Equity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 739, OECD Publishing.
- Filip Pertold, 2009. "Sorting into Secondary Education and Peer Effects in Youth Smoking," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp399, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Eva Hromadkova, 2009. "Gatekeeping – Open Door to Effective Medical Care Utilisation?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp400, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Juergen Jung & Chung Tran, 2009. "Health Care Financing over the Life Cycle, Universal Medical Vouchers and Welfare," Discussion Papers 2009-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Edmund Cannon, 2009. "Estimation and pricing with the Cairns-Blake-Dowd model of mortality," Working Papers 65/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pita Barros, Pedro & Medalho Pereira, Isabel, 2009. "Health Care and Health Outcomes of Migrants: Evidence from Portugal," MPRA Paper 18201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric C. Sun & Anupam B. Jena & Darius N. Lakdawalla & Carolina M. Reyes & Tomas J. Philipson & Dana P. Goldman, 2009. "An Economic Evaluation of the War on Cancer," NBER Working Papers 15574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.