Improving Lifestyles, Tackling Obesity: The Health and Economic Impact of Prevention Strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2015. "Global Nutrition Report 2015: Actions and accountability to advance nutrition and sustainable development," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-883-5.
- Amarpreet Chawla & Chia-Wen Hsiao & Martha Romney & Ricardo Cohen & Francesco Rubino & Philip Schauer & Pierre Cremieux, 2015. "Gap Between Evidence and Patient Access: Policy Implications for Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery in the Treatment of Obesity and its Complications," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(7), pages 629-641, July.
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:26:y:2017:i:c:p:70-85 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rnp:ecopol:ep1740 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Cecchini & Franco Sassi, 2015. "Preventing Obesity in the USA: Impact on Health Service Utilization and Costs," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 33(7), pages 765-776, July.
More about this item
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:elsaad:48-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eloecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.