Global Nutrition Report 2015: Actions and accountability to advance nutrition and sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meera Shekar & Max Mattern & Patrick Eozenou & Julia Dayton Eberwein & Jonathan Akuoku & Emanuela Di Gropello & Wendy Karamba, 2015.
"Scaling up nutrition for a more resilient Mali : nutrition diagnostics and costed plan for scaling up,"
Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Knowledge Briefs
98241, The World Bank.
- Meera Shekar & Max Mattern & Patric Eozenou & Julia Dayton Eberwein & Jonathan Kweku Akuoku & Emanuela Di Gropello & Wendy Karamba, 2015. "Scaling Up Nutrition for a More Resilient Mali: Nutrition Diagnostics and Costed Plan for Scaling Up," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 95754, The World Bank.
- O'Donnell, Owen & Nicolás, Ángel López & Van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2009.
"Growing richer and taller: Explaining change in the distribution of child nutritional status during Vietnam's economic boom,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Owen O'Donnell & Ángel López Nicolás & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Growing richer and taller: Explaining Change in the Distribution of Child Nutritional Status during Vietnam’s Economic Boom," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ghazala Mansuri & Vijayendra Rao, 2013. "Localizing Development : Does Participation Work?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11859.
- Nisbett, Nicholas & Wach, Elise & Haddad, Lawrence & El Arifeen, Shams, 2015. "What drives and constrains effective leadership in tackling child undernutrition? Findings from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India and Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 33-45.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence, 2015. "Reducing Child Undernutrition: Past Drivers and Priorities for the Post-MDG Era," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 180-204.
- Jeremy Shiffman & Stephanie Smith, 2007. "Generation of Political Priority for Global Health Initiatives: A Framework and Case Study of Maternal Mortality," Working Papers 129, Center for Global Development.
- Dolf J.H. te Lintelo & Rajith W.D. Lakshman, 2015. "The Hunger and Nutrition Commitment Index (HANCI 2014) - Measuring the Political Commitment to Reduce Hunger and Undernutrition in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:7583, eSocialSciences.
- Franco Sassi & Michele Cecchini & Jeremy Lauer & Dan Chisholm, 2009. "Improving Lifestyles, Tackling Obesity: The Health and Economic Impact of Prevention Strategies," OECD Health Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Herrin, 2017. "Preventing chilhood stunting: Why and how?," Working Papers id:12069, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:79:y:2018:i:c:p:271-282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Selim Jahan, 2017. "Human Development Report 2016 - Human Development for Everyone," Working Papers id:12021, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
Keywordsnutrition; malnutrition; hunger; nutrition policies; anemia; stunting; wasting disease; obesity; overweight; diabetes; children; diet; micronutrients; health; climate change; private sector; agricultural development; economic growth; agricultural policies; economic development; sustainability; food systems; breast feeding; poverty; capacity building; public expenditure; public-private cooperation; HIV infections; HIV/AIDS; sustainable development goals; undernourishment; undernutrition; interventions; scaling up; safety net programs; Asia; Africa; North America; Europe; South America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:9780896298835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.