Global Nutrition Report 2015: Actions and accountability to advance nutrition and sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Meera Shekar & Max Mattern & Patrick Eozenou & Julia Dayton Eberwein & Jonathan Akuoku & Emanuela Di Gropello & Wendy Karamba, 2015.
"Scaling up nutrition for a more resilient Mali : nutrition diagnostics and costed plan for scaling up,"
Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Knowledge Briefs
98241, The World Bank.
- Meera Shekar & Max Mattern & Patric Eozenou & Julia Dayton Eberwein & Jonathan Kweku Akuoku & Emanuela Di Gropello & Wendy Karamba, 2015. "Scaling Up Nutrition for a More Resilient Mali: Nutrition Diagnostics and Costed Plan for Scaling Up," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 95754, The World Bank.
- O'Donnell, Owen & Nicolás, Ángel López & Van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2009.
"Growing richer and taller: Explaining change in the distribution of child nutritional status during Vietnam's economic boom,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 45-58, January.
- Owen O'Donnell & Ángel López Nicolás & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2007. "Growing richer and taller: Explaining Change in the Distribution of Child Nutritional Status during Vietnam’s Economic Boom," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-008/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Smith, Lisa C. & Haddad, Lawrence, 2015. "Reducing Child Undernutrition: Past Drivers and Priorities for the Post-MDG Era," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 180-204.
- Franco Sassi & Michele Cecchini & Jeremy Lauer & Dan Chisholm, 2009. "Improving Lifestyles, Tackling Obesity: The Health and Economic Impact of Prevention Strategies," OECD Health Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
- Stein, Alexander J., 2013. "Rethinking the measurement of undernutrition in a broader health context: Should we look at possible causes or actual effects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1298, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghazala Mansuri & Vijayendra Rao, 2013. "Localizing Development : Does Participation Work?," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11859, June.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jeremy Shiffman & Stephanie Smith, 2007. "Generation of Political Priority for Global Health Initiatives: A Framework and Case Study of Maternal Mortality," Working Papers 129, Center for Global Development.
- Nisbett, Nicholas & Wach, Elise & Haddad, Lawrence & El Arifeen, Shams, 2015. "What drives and constrains effective leadership in tackling child undernutrition? Findings from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, India and Kenya," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 33-45.
- Dolf J.H. te Lintelo & Rajith W.D. Lakshman, 2015. "The Hunger and Nutrition Commitment Index (HANCI 2014) - Measuring the Political Commitment to Reduce Hunger and Undernutrition in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:7583, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Selim Jahan, 2017. "Human Development Report 2016 - Human Development for Everyone," Working Papers id:12021, eSocialSciences.
- Alejandro Herrin, 2017. "Preventing chilhood stunting: Why and how?," Working Papers id:12069, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
Keywordsnutrition; malnutrition; hunger; nutrition policies; anemia; stunting; wasting disease; obesity; overweight; diabetes; children; diet; micronutrients; health; climate change; private sector; agricultural development; economic growth; agricultural policies; economic development; sustainability; food systems; breast feeding; poverty; capacity building; public expenditure; public-private cooperation; HIV infections; HIV/AIDS; sustainable development goals; undernourishment; undernutrition; interventions; scaling up; safety net programs; Asia; Africa; North America; Europe; South America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprib:9780896298835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .