Optimization of Food Basket: Interconnection of Medical and economic Factors
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George J. Stigler, 1945. "The Cost of Subsistence," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 303-314.
- Franco Sassi & Michele Cecchini & Jeremy Lauer & Dan Chisholm, 2009. "Improving Lifestyles, Tackling Obesity: The Health and Economic Impact of Prevention Strategies," OECD Health Working Papers 48, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsfood basket; living standard; public health; social policy; diet problem; market regulation.;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .