Report NEP-HEA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hao Li & Sara Barsanti & Anna Bonini, 2012. "Building China’s Regional Municipal Healthcare Performance Evaluation System: A Tuscan Perspective," Working Papers 201204, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Bratberg, Espen & Monstad, Karin, 2012. "Worried Sick? Worker Responses To Organizational Turmoil," Working Papers in Economics 08/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Jaldell, Henrik, 2012. "Cost-Benefit Analyses of Sprinklers in Nursing Homes for Elderly," Karlstad University Working Papers in Economics 5, Department of Economics, Karlstad University.
- Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2012. "Is Recipiency of Disability Pension Hereditary?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Johansson, Per & Nilsson, Martin, 2012. "Should sickness insurance and health care be administrated by the same jurisdiction? An empirical analysis," Working Paper Series 2012:3, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Pertold, Filip, 2011. "Don’t Drink and… Avoid Risky Sex of Your Peers: The Influence of Alcohol Consumption of Opposite-Gender Peers on Youth Risky Sexual Behavior," Working Papers 11-3, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Timothy Halliday & Hui He & Hao Zhang, 2012. "Health Investment over the Life-Cycle," Working Papers 201210, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- G. Fiorentini & M. Lippi Bruni & C. Ugolini, 2012. "GPs and hospital expenditures. Should we keep expenditure containment programs alive?," Working Papers wp829, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Benjamin Volland, 2012. "The effects of income inequality on BMI and obesity: Evidence from the BRFSS," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2012-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Ana Poças & Elias Soukiazis, 2012. "Explaining the interrelations between health, education and standards of living in Portugal. A simultaneous equation approach," GEMF Working Papers 2012-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Michael Darden, 2012. "Smoking, Expectations, and Health: A Dynamic Stochastic Model of Lifetime Smoking Behavior," Working Papers 1204, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Abe C. Dunn & Adam Shapiro & Eli Liebman, 2011. "Geographic Variation in Commercial Medical Care Expenditures: A Decomposition Between Price and Utilization," BEA Working Papers 0075, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Abe Dunn & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2011. "Physician Market Power and Medical-Care Expenditures," BEA Working Papers 0078, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Grzejdziak, Łukasz, 2011. "Mr Hoefner, Mr Elser, Please Welcome to Poland. Some Comments on the Polish Healthcare System Reform..," MPRA Paper 38522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2012. "Comparative, dynamic efficiency of national healthcare systems," MPRA Paper 38029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre Azoulay & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Gustavo Manso, 2012. "NIH Peer Review: Challenges and Avenues for Reform," NBER Working Papers 18116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.