Report NEP-AGE-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander M. Danzer, 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," ESCIRRU Working Papers 23, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- David Kocourek & Filip Pertold, 2009. "Impact of Early Retirement Incentives on Labour Market Participation: Evidence from a Parametric Change in the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2009/7, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Vincent VANDENBERGHE & Fabio WALTENBERG, 2010. "Ageing Workforce, Productivity and Labour costs of Belgian Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- John Stapleton, 2010. "Down but Not Out: Reforming Social Assistance Rules that Punish the Poor for Saving," e-briefs 93, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Yu-Fu Chen & Gylfi Zoega, 2010. "Strong Hysteresis due to Age Effects," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 230, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Peter Wagner, 2010. "The ages of extremal impact on life disparity caused by averting deaths," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-016, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Trifon I. Missov, 2010. "Analytic expressions for life expectancy in Gamma-Gompertz Mortality Settings," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2010-020, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Edouard Debonneuil, 2010. "A simple model of mortality trends aiming at universality: Lee Carter + Cohort," Papers 1003.1802, arXiv.org.