Demand Side Cost-Sharing and Prescription Drugs Utilization: Evidence From a Quasi-Natural Experiment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-277, June.
- Amitabh Chandra & Jonathan Gruber & Robin McKnight, 2010.
"Patient Cost-Sharing and Hospitalization Offsets in the Elderly,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 193-213, March.
- Chandra, Amitabh & Gruber, Jonathan & McKnight, Robin, 2009. "Patient Cost-Sharing and Hospitalization Offsets in the Elderly," Scholarly Articles 8058412, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:7:1120-1124_9 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Kahanec & M. Guzi & M. Martišková & M. Paleník & F. Pertold & Z. Siebertová, 2012. "GINI Country Report: Growing Inequalities and their Impacts in the Czech Republic and Slovakia," GINI Country Reports czech_slovak, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Michal Paleník, 2013. "GINI Country Report: The Czech Republic and Slovakia," Research Reports 7, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
More about this item
Keywordshealth insurance; moral hazard; cost sharing; prescription drugs;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp486. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .