Report NEP-IAS-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cai, Jing & Song, Changcheng, 2013. "Do Hypothetical Experiences Affect Real Financial Decisions? Evidence from Insurance Take-up," MPRA Paper 46862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Youjin Hahn & Hee-Seung Yang, 2013. "Do Work Decisions among Young Adults Respond to Extended Dependent Coverage?," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cai, Jing, 2013. "The Impact of Insurance Provision on Households’ Production and Financial Decisions," MPRA Paper 46864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cai, Jing & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2013. "Social Networks and the Decision to Insure," MPRA Paper 46861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelov, Nikolay & Johansson, Per & Lindahl, Erica, 2013. "Gender Differences in Sickness Absence and the Gender Division of Family Responsibilities," IZA Discussion Papers 7379, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhiming Cheng & Ingrid Nielsen & Russell Smyth, 2013. "Access to Social Insurance in Urban China: A Comparative Study of Rural-Urban and Urban-Urban Migrants in Beijing," Monash Economics Working Papers 05-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Ravndal Kostøl & Magne Mogstad, 2013. "How Financial Incentives Induce Disability Insurance Recipients to Return to Work," NBER Working Papers 19016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip J. Grossman & Mana Komai, 2013. "The Economic Impact of Envy: Evidence from a Multi-Period Game with Attacks and Insurance," Monash Economics Working Papers 01-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eva Hromadkova & Michal Zdenek, 2013. "Demand Side Cost-Sharing and Prescription Drugs Utilization: Evidence From a Quasi-Natural Experiment," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp486, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Singh, R.K.P. & Singh, K.M., 2013. "An Overview of Agricultural Credit and Crop Insurance in Bihar," MPRA Paper 46901, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jan 2013.
- Shinya Sugawara & Jiro Nakamura, 2013. "Is Elderly Care Socialized in Japan? Analyzing the Effects of the 2006 Amendment to the LTCI on the Female Labor Supply," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-888, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.