Putting Partnership Into Practice In Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Russo, Margherita, 1996. "Units of investigation for local economic development policies," MPRA Paper 2016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margherita Russo & Paola Mengoli, 1998. "Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Italy: Structure and Changes at National and Regional Level," Department of Economics 0255, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Brown, 2009.
"The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 429-443, June.
- Brown, W., 2009. "The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0904, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Addison, John T. & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2002. "Changes in Collective Bargaining in the U.K," IZA Discussion Papers 562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2006.
"Unions, Job Reductions and Job Security Guarantees: the Experience of British Employees,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0745, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- White, Michael & Bryson, Alex, 2006. "Unions, job reductions and job security guarantees: the experience of British employees," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19841, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining; partnership; labour legislation.;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .