Putting Partnership Into Practice In Britain
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Brown, 2009.
"The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007,"
British Journal of Industrial Relations,
London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 429-443, June.
- Brown, W., 2009. "The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0904, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Addison, John T. & Siebert, W. Stanley, 2002. "Changes in Collective Bargaining in the U.K," IZA Discussion Papers 562, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2006.
"Unions, Job Reductions and Job Security Guarantees: the Experience of British Employees,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0745, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- White, Michael & Bryson, Alex, 2006. "Unions, job reductions and job security guarantees: the experience of British employees," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19841, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
Keywordscollective bargaining; partnership; labour legislation.;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J53 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Labor-Management Relations; Industrial Jurisprudence
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbr:cbrwps:wp178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Newman and Georgie Cohen). General contact details of provider: http://www.cbr.cam.ac.uk .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .