The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Brown, 2009. "The Process of Fixing the British National Minimum Wage, 1997-2007," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 47(2), pages 429-443, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Metcalf, David, 1999. "The Low Pay Commission and the National Minimum Wage," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages 46-66, February.
- Brown, W., 2002. "The Operation of the Low Pay Commission," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0223, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- William Brown, 2000. "Putting Partnership into Practice in Britain," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 299-316, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boeri, Tito, 2012. "Setting the minimum wage," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-290.
- Eliav Danziger & Leif Danziger, 2015. "A Pareto-improving Minimum Wage," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 82(326), pages 236-252, April.
- Philipp vom Berge & Hanna Frings & Alfredo R. Paloyo, 2013. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," Ruhr Economic Papers 0408, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- vom Berge, Philipp & Frings, Hanna & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013.
"High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
408, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Vom Berge, Philipp & Frings, Hanna, 2017. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 10782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frings, Hanna & vom Berge, Philipp & Paloyo, Alfredo R., 2013. "High-Impact Minimum Wages and Heterogeneous Regions," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79828, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- David N. Margolis, 2014.
"Introducing a statutory minimum wage in middle and low income countries,"
IZA World of Labor,
Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-52, May.
- David Margolis, 2014. "Introducing a Statutory Minimum Wage in Middle and Low Income Countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00926545, HAL.
- Peter Prowse & Ray Fells, 2016. "The Living Wage – Policy And Practice," Industrial Relations Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 144-162, March.
- Damian Grimshaw & Gerhard Bosch & Jill Rubery, 2014. "Minimum Wages and Collective Bargaining: What Types of Pay Bargaining Can Foster Positive Pay Equity Outcomes?," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 52(3), pages 470-498, September.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0408 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; social partnership; bargaining relationship; mediation.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:0904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.