The Great Irish (De)Leveraging 2005-14
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Coates, Dermot & Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2015. "House price volatility: The role of different buyer types," Economic Letters 02/EL/15, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ampudia, Miguel & Pavlickova, Akmaral & Slacalek, Jiri & Vogel, Edgar, 2016.
"Household heterogeneity in the euro area since the onset of the Great Recession,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 181-197.
- Slacalek, Jiri & Vogel, Edgar & Ampudia, Miguel & Pavlickova, Akmaral, 2014. "Household heterogeneity in the euro area since the onset of the great recession," Working Paper Series 1705, European Central Bank.
- Christopher Giles & Julian McCrae, 1995. "TAXBEN: the IFS microsimulation tax and benefit model," IFS Working Papers W95/19, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- McGuinness, Anne, 2014. "Mortgage Repayments after Permanent Modification," Economic Letters 07/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- McCarthy, Yvonne, 2014. "Dis-entangling the mortgage arrears crisis: The rolw of the labour market, income volatility and housing equity," Research Technical Papers 02/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 2000.
"Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options,"
Econometric Society, vol. 68(2), pages 275-308, March.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, "undated". "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Zell/Lurie Center Working Papers 322, Wharton School Samuel Zell and Robert Lurie Real Estate Center, University of Pennsylvania.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert, 1999. "Mortgage Terminations, Heterogeneity, and the Exercise of Mortgage Options," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt96r560pg, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Nicolas Albacete & Pirmin Fessler, 2010. "Stress Testing Austrian Households," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 19, pages 72-91.
- Gerardi, Kristopher & Herkenhoff, Kyle F. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Willen, Paul S., 2013.
"Can't Pay or Won't Pay? Unemployment, Negative Equity, and Strategic Default,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2013-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Jun 2017.
- Gerardi, Kristopher S. & Herkenhoff, Kyle F. & Ohanian, Lee E. & Willen, Paul S., 2015. "Can't pay or won't pay?: unemployment, negative equity, and strategic default," Working Papers 15-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Kyle F. Herkenhoff & Lee E. Ohanian & Paul S. Willen, 2015. "Can't Pay or Won't Pay? Unemployment, Negative Equity, and Strategic Default," NBER Working Papers 21630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kelly, Jane & Kennedy, Gerard & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2014. "Interest-only mortgages in Ireland," Economic Letters 05/EL/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Lawless, Martina & Lydon, Reamonn & McIndoe-Calder, 2015. "The Financial Position of Irish Households," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 66-89, January.
- Kennedy, Gerard & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012.
"The Irish Mortgage Market: Stylised Facts, Negative Equity and Arrears,"
Quarterly Bulletin Articles,
Central Bank of Ireland, pages 85-108, February.
- Kennedy, Gerard & McIndoe Calder, Tara, 2011. "The Irish Mortgage Market: Stylised Facts, Negative Equity and Arrears," Research Technical Papers 12/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Kamil Galuscak & Petr Hlavac & Petr Jakubik, 2014. "Stress Testing the Private Household Sector Using Microdata," Working Papers 2014/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Goggin, Jean & Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran, 2012. "The financial crisis and the pricing of interest rates in the Irish mortgage market: 2003-2011," Research Technical Papers 01/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Danne, Christian & McGuinness, Anne, 2016. "Mortgage modifications and loan performance," Research Technical Papers 05/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Krimmel, Jacob & Moore, Kevin B. & Sabelhaus, John & Smith, Paul, 2013. "The current state of U.S. household balance sheets," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 337-359.
- Lydon, Reamonn & Lozej, Matija, 2016. "Flexibility of new hires' earnings in Ireland," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/16, Central Bank of Ireland.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2017. "Debt giveth and debt taketh away: mortgage debt burdens in Ireland," Economic Letters 11/EL/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017.
"Nonfinancial debt and economic growth in euro-area countries,"
IREA Working Papers
201714, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2017.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Nonfinancial debt and economic growth in euro-area countries," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1708, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
More about this item
KeywordsHouseholds; Debt; Assets; Income; Deleveraging.;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-04-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2017-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:wpaper:05/rt/17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.