Corporate Governance, Corporate and Employment Law, and the Costs of Expropriation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ecchia Giulio & Gelter Martin & Pasotti Piero, 2012. "Corporate Governance, Corporate and Employment Law, and the Costs of Expropriation," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 457-486, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belloc, Marianna & Pagano, Ugo, 2009. "Co-evolution of politics and corporate governance," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 106-114, June.
- Michel A. Habib, 1997. "Monitoring, Implicit Contracting, and the Lack of Permanence of Leveraged Buyouts," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 1(2), pages 139-163.
- Gokhale, Jagadeesh & Groshen, Erica L & Neumark, David, 1995.
"Do Hostile Takeovers Reduce Extramarginal Wage Payments?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 470-485, August.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Erica L. Groshen & David Neumark, 1992. "Do hostile takeovers reduce extramarginal wage payments?," Working Paper 9215, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Erica L. Groshen & David Neumark, 1993. "Do Hostile Takeovers Reduce Extramarginal Wage Payments?," NBER Working Papers 4346, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fauver, Larry & Fuerst, Michael E., 2006. "Does good corporate governance include employee representation? Evidence from German corporate boards," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 673-710, December.
- Lucian Arye Bebchuk & John C. Coates IV & Guhan Subramanian, 2002. "The Powerful Antitakeover Force of Staggered Boards: Theory, Evidence and Policy," NBER Working Papers 8974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia, 2012.
"Корпоративные Конфликты И Политика Фирм В Области Занятости И Заработной Платы
[Corporate Governance Conflicts and Employment and Wage Policies of Companies]," MPRA Paper 40215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianna Belloc & Ugo Pagano, 2008. "Politics-Business Interaction Paths," Working Papers 109, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-03-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2011-03-19 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-LAB-2011-03-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .