Rising Skill Premium?: The Roles of Capital-Skill Complementarity and Sectoral Shifts in a Two-Sector Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Almut Balleer & Thijs van Rens, 2013.
"Skill-Biased Technological Change and the Business Cycle,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(4), pages 1222-1237, October.
- Almut Balleer & Thijs van Rens, 2008. "Skill-biased technological change and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers 1079, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 2012.
- Almut Balleer & Thijs van Rens, 2012. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 560, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Balleer, Almut & Van Rens, Thijs, 2012. "Skill-biased technological change and the business cycle," Kiel Working Papers 1775, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Balleer, Almut & van Rens, Thijs, 2011. "Skill-Biased Technological Change and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2008.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality: A Sensitivity Analysis,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 302-313, April.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2005. "Capital-skill complementarity and inequality: a sensitivity analysis," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2005-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Matthew J. Lindquist, 2004.
"Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(3), pages 519-540, July.
- Lindquist, Matthew J., 2002. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and Inequality Over the Business Cycle," Research Papers in Economics 2002:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Kondo, Ayako & Naganuma, Saori, 2015.
"Inter-industry labor reallocation and task distance,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 127-147.
- Ayako Kondo & Saori Naganuma, 2014. "Inter-industry labor reallocation and task distance," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 14-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Ayako Kondo & Saori Naganuma, 2015. "Inter-industry labor reallocation and task distance," Working Papers e095, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Fernando Parro, 2013. "Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Skill Premium in a Quantitative Model of Trade," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 72-117, April.
- Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo, 2008. "Estimating a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model for Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 476-502, December.
- Marquis, Milton & Trehan, Bharat, 2010. "Relative productivity growth and the secular "decline" of U.S. manufacturing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 67-74, February.
- John Geweke, 1999. "Using Simulation Methods for Bayesian Econometric Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 832, Society for Computational Economics.
- John Geweke, 1999. "Using simulation methods for bayesian econometric models: inference, development,and communication," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-73.
More about this item
KeywordsCapital-skill Complementarity; Skill Premium; Two-sector DSGE Model; Bayesian Estimation;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2014-11-12 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2014-11-12 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2014-11-12 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MAC-2014-11-12 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boj:bojwps:wp14e09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bank of Japan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bojgvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.