Report NEP-LMA-2014-11-12This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Cozzi & Giammario Impullitti, 2014. "Globalization, Wage Polarization, and the Unstable Great Ratio," Discussion Papers 2014-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Seeun Jung, 2014. "The Gender Wage Gap and Sample Selection via Risk Attitudes," THEMA Working Papers 2014-25, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2014. "Employment and Technological Change: On the Geography of Labour Market Adjustments," SERC Discussion Papers 0165, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Naoko Hara & Munechika Katayama & Ryo Kato, 2014. "Rising Skill Premium?: The Roles of Capital-Skill Complementarity and Sectoral Shifts in a Two-Sector Economy," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 14-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Anja Deelen & Marloes de Graaf-Zijl & Wiljan van den Berge, 2014. "Labour market effects of job displacement for prime-age and older workers," CPB Discussion Paper 285, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sandra Rodríguez, 2014. "Wage inequality in Uruguay: Technological change impact on occupational tasks," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-15, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Elisabet Motellón & Enrique López-Bazo, 2014. "“Job loss among immigrant and native workers: evidence from Spain’s economic downturn”," IREA Working Papers 201427, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss, 2014. "Adjusted Employment-to-Population Ratio as an Indicator of Labor Market Strength," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Bill Dupor & Peter B. McCrory, 2014. "A Cup Runneth Over: Fiscal Policy Spillovers from the 2009 Recovery Act," Working Papers 2014-29, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.