Policymaking from a "macroprudential" perspective in emerging market economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Yanneth R Betancourt & Carlos Varela & Norberto Rodriguez, 2011.
"Effects of reserve requirements in an inflation targeting regime: the case of Colombia,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 133-169
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Carlos Varela & Yanneth R. Betancourt & Norberto Rodríguez, 2010. "Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006710, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Hernando Vargas & Carlos Varela & Yanneth R. Betancourt & Norberto Rodríguez, 2010. "Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 587, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Céline Gauthier & Alfred Lehar & Moez Souissi, 2010. "Macroprudential Regulation and Systemic Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-4, Bank of Canada.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011.
"Global Economic Prospects, June 2011
[Perspectivas económicas mundiales junio de 2011 : mantener los advances en medio de la inestabilidad (Vol. 3)]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12103, September.
- Ren, Haocong, 2011. "Countercyclical financial regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5823, The World Bank.
- Choy, Marylin & Chang, Giancarlo, 2014. "Medidas macroprudenciales aplicadas en el Perú," Revista Estudios Económicos, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 27, pages 25-50.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012.
"Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability: When Are They Effective?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 65-114, March.
- Glocker, C. & Towbin, P., 2012. "Reserve Requirements for Price and Financial Stability - When Are They Effective?," Working papers 363, Banque de France.
- Malgorzata Olszak, 2012. "Macroprudential policy - aim, instruments and institutional architecture (Polityka ostroznosciowa w ujêciu makro - cel, instrumenty i architektura instytucjonalna)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 10(39), pages 7-32.
- William R. White, 2014. "The Prudential Regulation of Financial Institutions: Why Regulatory Responses to the Crisis Might Not Prove Sufficient," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1108, OECD Publishing.
- Ely, Regis Augusto & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda & Teixeira, Anderson Mutter, 2019. "Heterogeneous effects of the implementation of macroprudential policies on bank risk," MPRA Paper 94546, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2018.
"What Do We Know About the Effects of Macroprudential Policy?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 85(340), pages 735-770, October.
- Gabriele Galati & Richhild Moessner, 2014. "What do we know about the effects of macroprudential policy?," DNB Working Papers 440, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Frait & Zlatuse Komarkova, 2011. "Financial Stability, Systemic Risk and Macroprudential Policy," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes,in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2010/2011, chapter 0, pages 96-111 Czech National Bank.
- Hamed Ghiaie, 2018. "Shadow Bank run, Housing and Credit Market: The Story of a Recession," THEMA Working Papers 2018-01, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Serge Jeanneau, 2011. "Central bank governance and financial stability: issues of potential relevance to Africa," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Central banking in Africa: prospects in a changing world, volume 56, pages 21-36 Bank for International Settlements.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12098 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuela Moschella, 2015. "Currency wars in the advanced world: Resisting appreciation at a time of change in central banking monetary consensus," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 134-161, February.
- PAulo Roberto Scalco & Benjamin M. Tabak & Anderson Mutter Teixeira, 2019. "The Dark Side of Prudential Measures," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 078, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
More about this item
Keywordscapital flows; monetary policy; macroprudential;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-01-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-01-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2011-01-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.