Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Yanneth R Betancourt & Carlos Varela & Norberto Rodriguez, 2011. "Effects of reserve requirements in an inflation targeting regime: the case of Colombia," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The global crisis and financial intermediation in emerging market economies, volume 54, pages 133-169, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hernando Vargas & Carlos Varela & Yanneth R. Betancourt & Norberto Rodríguez, 2010. "Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia," Borradores de Economia 587, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agustín Saade Ospina & David Pérez-Reyna, 2009. "Cambios en los incentivos de los bancos como consecuencia de modificaciones en los esquemas de encaje," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 041, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Christian Glocker & Pascal Towbin, 2012. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Reserve Requirements," WIFO Working Papers 420, WIFO.
- Glocker, Christian & Towbin, Pascal, 2015. "Reserve requirements as a macroprudential instrument – Empirical evidence from Brazil," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 158-176.
- Santiago Caicedo & David Pérez-Reyna, 2010. "Implications on Households of Bank's Asset Substitution," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 053, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsReserve Requirements; Inflation Targeting; Interest rate pass-through.;
All these keywords.
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAM-2010-03-06 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2010-03-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000094:006710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.