Report NEP-MON-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Carlos Varela & Yanneth R. Betancourt & Norberto Rodríguez, 2010. "Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006710, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Balázs Vonnák, 2010. "Risk premium shocks, monetary policy and exchange rate pass-through in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland," MNB Working Papers 2010/1, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Merola, Rossana, 2010. "Optimal monetary policy in a small open economy with financial frictions," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2010,01, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Makram El-Shagi & Sebastian Giesen, 2010. "Money and Inflation: The Role of Persistent Velocity Movements," IWH Discussion Papers 2, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Michael Parkin, 2010. "How Soon? How Fast? Interest Rates and Other Monetary Policy Decisions in 2010," e-briefs 92, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2010. "Central Bank Dollar Swap Lines and Overseas Dollar Funding Costs," NBER Working Papers 15763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siregar, Reza Yamora & Lim, CS Vincent, 2010. "The Role of Central Banks in Sustaining Economic Recovery and in Achieving Financial Stability," MPRA Paper 20846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levent, Korap, 2010. "Does the uncovered interest parity hold in short horizons?," MPRA Paper 20788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00459384_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincent Brousseau & Alexandre Chailloux & Alain Durré, 2009. "Interbank Offered Rate: Effects of the financial crisis on the information content of the fixing," Working Papers 2009-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Qin, Duo & He, Xinhua, 2010. "Is the Chinese currency substantially misaligned to warrant further appreciation?," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-8, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Patrick Honohan & Gavin Murphy, 2010. "Breaking The Sterling Link: Ireland’S Decision To Enter The Ems," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp317, IIIS.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore