Breaking The Sterling Link: Ireland’S Decision To Enter The Ems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick & Conroy, Charles, 1994. "Irish Interest Rate Fluctuations in The European Monetary System," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number GRS165.
- Stanley Fischer, 2001. "Exchange Rate Regimes: Is the Bipolar View Correct?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 3-24, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holger Görg & Eric Strobl, 2015.
"Does Corporate Taxation Deter Multinationals? Evidence from a Historic Event in Ireland,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(5), pages 788-804, May.
- Görg, Holger & Strobl, Eric, 2014. "Does corporate taxation deter multinationals? Evidence from a historic event in Ireland," Kiel Working Papers 1960, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Stefan Gerlach & Reamonn Lydon & Rebecca Stuart, 2016.
"Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926–2012,"
Springer;Cliometric Society (Association Francaise de Cliométrie), vol. 10(3), pages 345-364, September.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and Inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CEPR Discussion Papers 10567, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Lydon, Reamonn & Stuart, Rebecca, 2015. "Unemployment and inflation in Ireland: 1926-2012," CFS Working Paper Series 514, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Frank Barry, 2014. "Diversifying External Linkages: The Exercise of Irish Economic Sovereignty in Long-Term Perspective," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp448, IIIS.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-03-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2010-03-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IFN-2010-03-06 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2010-03-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetcdie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.