Report NEP-LAM-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marta Castilho & Marta Menéndez & Aude Sztulman, 2010. "Trade Liberalization, Inequality and Poverty in Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Marie Daumal & Selin Ozyurt, 2010. "The Impact of International Trade Flows on the Growth of Brazilian States," Working Papers DT/2010/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010. "SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Polachek, Solomon & Sevastianova, Daria, 2010. "Does Conflict Disrupt Growth? Evidence of the Relationship between Political Instability and National Economic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 4762, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hernando Vargas Herrera & Carlos Varela & Yanneth R. Betancourt & Norberto Rodríguez, 2010. "Effects of Reserve Requirements in an Inflation Targeting Regime: The Case of Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006710, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.