Household decisions, credit markets and the macroeconomy: implications for the design of central bank models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Woodford., 2010.
"Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Michael Woodford, 2009. "Convergence in Macroeconomics: Elements of the New Synthesis," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 267-279, January.
- Charles Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios Tsomocos, 2006.
"A model to analyse financial fragility,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 27(1), pages 107-142, January.
- Charles A.E. Goodhart & Pojanart Sunirand & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2003. "A Model to Analyse Financial Fragility," OFRC Working Papers Series 2003fe13, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Goodhart, Charles & Sunirand, Pojanart & Tsomocos, Dimitrios P., 2004. "A model to analyse financial fragility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24703, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Chris Bloor & Troy Matheson, 2010.
"Analysing shock transmission in a data-rich environment: a large BVAR for New Zealand,"
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 537-558, October.
- Chris Bloor & Troy Matheson, 2008. "Analysing shock transmission in a data-rich environment: A large BVAR for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/09, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Leni Hunter, 2008. "The relationship between monetary and financial stability," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 71, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luc Aroondel & Frédérique Savignac & Kévin Tracol, 2014.
"Wealth and Consumption: French Households in the Crisis,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 10(3), pages 163-204, September.
- Luc Arrondel & Frédérique Savignac & Tracol Kévin, 2014. "Wealth and Consumption: French Households in the Crisis," Post-Print halshs-01510329, HAL.
- Luc Arrondel & Frédérique Savignac & Tracol Kévin, 2014. "Wealth and Consumption: French Households in the Crisis," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01108829, HAL.
- Lamarche, Pierre, 2017. "Estimating consumption in the HFCS: Experimental results on the first wave of the HFCS," Statistics Paper Series 22, European Central Bank.
- Luc Arrondel & Pierre Lamarche & FrÃ©dÃ©rique Savignac, 2017. "Does Inequality Matter for the Consumption-Wealth Channel? Empirical Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6676, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:bpj:bejmac:v:17:y:2017:i:2:p:9:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshousehold decisions; housing markets; wealth; business cycle models; consumption;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-04-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-04-11 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2010-04-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-04-11 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.