¿Cuál es la dimensión y en que se gastó la reciente bonanza en Colombia?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kormendi, Roger C. & Meguire, Philip G., 1985. "Macroeconomic determinants of growth: Cross-country evidence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 141-163, September.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=54846 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ossowski, Rolando & Gonzáles-Castillo, Alberto, 2012. "Manna from Heaven: The Impact of Nonrenewable Resource Revenues on Other Revenues of Resource Exporters in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4045, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Niloy Bose & M. Emranul Haque & Denise R. Osborn, 2007. "Public Expenditure And Economic Growth: A Disaggregated Analysis For Developing Countries," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 75(5), pages 533-556, September.
- Malcolm Knight & Norman Loayza & Delano Villanueva, 1996.
"The Peace Dividend: Military Spending Cuts and Economic Growth,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(1), pages 1-37, March.
- Malcolm D. Knight & Delano Villanueva & Norman Loayza, 1995. "The Peace Dividend; Military Spending Cuts and Economic Growth," IMF Working Papers 1995/053, International Monetary Fund.
- Knight, Malcolm & Loayza, Norman & Villanueva, Delano, 1996. "The peace dividend : military spending cuts and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1577, The World Bank.
- Saadet Deger & Ron Smith, 1983. "Military Expenditure and Growth in Less Developed Countries," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 27(2), pages 335-353, June.
- Mauricio Olivera & Luis Alberto Zuleta & Tatiana L. Aguilar & Andrés F. Osorio, 2011. "Impacto del sector de servicios petroleros en la economÃa Colombiana," Cuadernos de Fedesarrollo 009269, Fedesarrollo.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sergio, 1993.
"Fiscal policy and economic growth: An empirical investigation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 417-458, December.
- William Easterly & Sergio Rebelo, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 4499, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Easterly, William & Rebelo, Sérgio, 1994. "Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 885, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biswas, Basudeb & Ram, Rati, 1986. "Military Expenditures and Economic Growth in Less Developed Countries: An Augmented Model and Further Evidence," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 361-372, January.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Andrés Velasco, 2012.
"Macroeconomic Performance During Commodity Price Booms and Busts,"
IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(4), pages 570-599, December.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Andrés Velasco, 2012. "Macroeconomic Performance During Commodity Price Booms and Busts," NBER Working Papers 18569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaime Bonet-MorÃ³n & Gerson Javier Pérez-Valbuena, 2017. "Financiamiento y calidad del gasto social en la regiÃ³n Caribe colombiana," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 015911, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Cristina Fernández Mejía & Leonardo Villar Gómez, 2014. "Temporary Resource Booms and Manufacturing Output: A Global Perspective," Monetaria, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, vol. 0(2), pages 161-216, July-Dece.
- Usui, Norio, 1997. "Dutch disease and policy adjustments to the oil boom: a comparative study of Indonesia and Mexico," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 151-162, December.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Gerson Javier Pérez-Valbuena, 2017. "Financiamiento y calidad del gasto social en la región Caribe colombiana," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 262, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Rolando Ossowski & Alberto Gonzáles-Castillo, 2012. "Manna from Heaven: The Impact of Nonrenewable Resource Revenues on Other Revenues of Resource Exporters in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 75558, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Swaroop, Vinaya & Heng-fu, Zou, 1996.
"The composition of public expenditure and economic growth,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 313-344, April.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Vinaya Swaroop & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "The composition of public expenditure and economic growth," CEMA Working Papers 77, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Le, Tuan Minh & Raballand, Gael, 2010. "Increasing public expenditure efficiency in oil-rich economies : a proposal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5287, The World Bank.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Cómo fueron los cambios en la inversión pública local con la bonanza petrolera en Colombia?
by Jaime Bonet in Foco Económico on 2020-03-17 21:55:16
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Lucas MarÃn-Llanes & Jaime Bonet-Morón & Gerson J. Pérez-Valbuena, 2018. "Â¿CuÃ¡l es la dimensiÃ³n y en que se gastÃ³ la reciente bonanza en Colombia?," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre EconomÃa Regional y Urbana 016808, Banco de la RepÃºblica - EconomÃa Regional.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2012.
"Military expenditure and economic growth: A meta-analysis,"
European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 636-650.
- Alptekin, Aynur & Levine, Paul, 2010. "Military Expenditure and Economic Growth: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 28853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Poot, Jacques, 1999. "A meta-analytic study of the role of government in long-run economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa171, European Regional Science Association.
- N Bose & M E Haque & D R Osborn, 2003.
"Public Expenditure and Growth in Developing Countries: Education is the Key,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
30, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Mohammad Haque & Niloy Bose & Denise R. Osborn, 2004. "Public expenditure and growth in developing countries: education is the key," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 41, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Sefa Awaworyi Churchill & Siew Ling Yew, 2018. "The effect of military expenditure on growth: an empirical synthesis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 1357-1387, November.
- Sefa Awaworyi & Siew Ling Yew, 2014. "The Effect of Military Expenditure on Growth: An Empirical Synthesis," Monash Economics Working Papers 25-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, Victoria, 2002. "Meta-Analysis of the Impact of Fiscal Policies on Long-Run Growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-028/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Apr 2003.
- S Tharshan & W L M A Liyanage & P G K Nilanka & E A Selvanathan & M Jayasinghe and S Selvanathan, 2019. "The Impact of Sectoral Government Expenditure on Economic Growth: Evidence from Sri Lanka," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201902, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2004. "Meta-analysis of the effect of fiscal policies on long-run growth," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 91-124, March.
- Leshoro, Temitope L A, 2017. "An empirical analysis of disaggregated government expenditure and economic growth in South Africa," Working Papers 22644, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki & Singh, Raju Jan, 2016.
"Oil and Civil Conflict: Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 1-12.
- Raju Jan Singh & Cristina Bodea & Masaaki Higashijima, 2014. "Oil and Civil Conflict : Can Public Spending Have a Mitigation Effect?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20101, The World Bank.
- Singh, Raju Jan & Bodea, Cristina & Higashijima, Masaaki, 2014. "Oil and civil conflict : can public spending have a mitigation effect ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7100, The World Bank.
- Ünal Töngür & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2017.
"The nexus of economic growth, military expenditures, and income inequality,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1821-1842, July.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2016. "The Nexus of Economic Growth, Military Expenditures, and Income Inequality," EconWorld Working Papers 16003, WERI-World Economic Research Institute, revised Apr 2016.
- Amal MATALLAH & Amal MATALLAH, 2017. "Does fiscal policy spur economic growth? Empirical evidence from Algeria," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(612), A), pages 125-146, Autumn.
- Ibrar Hussain & Zahoor Khan & Muhmmad Rafiq, 2017. "Compositional Changes in Public Expenditure and Economic Growth: Time Series Evidence from Pakistan," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(1), pages 1-20, March.
- Emmanuel Dodzi K. Havi & Patrick Enu, 2014. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy on Ghanaâ€™s Economic Growth: Which Policy Is More Potent?," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 61-75.
- Censolo, Roberto & Colombo, Caterina, 2008. "Public consumption composition in a growing economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1479-1495, December.
- Ünal Töngür & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2015. "The Nexus of Economic Growth, Military Expenditures and Income Inequality," EY International Congress on Economics II (EYC2015), November 5-6, 2015, Ankara, Turkey 208, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Allcott, Hunt & Lederman, Daniel & Lopez, Ramon, 2006. "Political institutions, inequality, and agricultural growth : the public expenditure connection," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3902, The World Bank.
- Chiara DEL BO, 2009. "Recent advances in public investment, fiscal policy and growth," Departmental Working Papers 2009-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Keefer, Philip & Knack, Stephen, 2002. "Boondoogles and expropriation : rent-sseking and policy distortion when property rights are insecure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2910, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsbonanzas; recursos naturales; Colombia; booms; natural resources; Colombia;
All these keywords.
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
- Q33 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Resource Booms (Dutch Disease)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2018-10-15 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:region:273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.