Bonanzas temporales de recursos: una perspectiva global
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Gerson Javier Pérez-Valbuena & Lucas Marín-Llanes, 2019.
"Oil booms and subnational public investment: a case-study for Colombia,"
Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana
017701, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Jaime Bonet-Morón & Gerson Javier Pérez-Valbuena & Lucas Marín-Llanes, 2019. "Oil booms and subnational public investment: a case-study for Colombia," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 283, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
KeywordsBonanza; flujos de capital; enfermedad holandesa.Bonanza; Capital flows; Dutch Disease;
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000123:011552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.