El uso de forwards peso dólar en las empresas colombianas del sector real
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006.
"Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Firms,"
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics,
Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 4(2), pages 129-146.
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management; Issues and Approaches for Firms," IMF Working Papers 06/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Bodnar, G.M. & Gebhart, G., 1998.
"Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
98-03, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gebhardt, Günther, 1998. "Derivatives usage in risk management by U.S. and German non-financial firms: A comparative survey," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Gunther Gebhardt, 1998. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey," NBER Working Papers 6705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Teodora Paligorova & Rhonda Staskow, 2014. "The Use of Financial Derivatives by Canadian Firms," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 2014(Autumn), pages 47-54.
- Sergio Restrepo Ángel & Jorge Niño Cuervo & Enrique Montes Uribe, 2014.
"Descalces cambiarios de las firmas no financieras en Colombia,"
Borradores de Economia
805, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Sergio Restrepo Ángel & Jorge Niño Cuervo & Enrique Montes Uribe, 2014. "Descalces cambiarios de las firmas no financieras en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011126, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Allayannis, George & Weston, James P, 2001. "The Use of Foreign Currency Derivatives and Firm Market Value," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 14(1), pages 243-276.
- Jane E. Ihrig & Mario Marazzi & Alexander D. Rothenberg, 2006. "Exchange-rate pass-through in the G-7 countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 851, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Enrique Montes U. & Aarón Garavito & María del Pilar Esguerra U., 2010.
"Venezuela como destino de las exportaciones colombianas: Evolución reciente y efecto sobre el panorama exportador y las firmas colombian,"
Borradores de Economia
621, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Enrique Montes U. & Aarón Garavito & María del Pilar Esguerra, 2010. "Venezuela como destino de las exportaciones colombianas: Evolución reciente y efecto sobre el panorama exportador y las firmas colombianas," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007484, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Allayannis, George & Ofek, Eli, 2001. "Exchange rate exposure, hedging, and the use of foreign currency derivatives," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 273-296, April.
- Martin, Miguel Ángel, 2009. "Derivatives Usage By Non-Financial Firms In Emerging Markets: The Peruvian Case," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 14(27), pages 73-86.
- Hoa Nguyen & Robert Faff, 2002. "On The Determinants of Derivative Usage by Australian Companies," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 27(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Ashcraft, Adam B. & Santos, João A.C., 2009. "Has the CDS market lowered the cost of corporate debt?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 514-523, May.
- Amrit Judge, 2006. "Why and How UK Firms Hedge," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 12(3), pages 407-441.
- Allayannis, George*Brown, Gregory W.*Klapper,Leo, 2001. "Exchange rate risk management : evidence from East Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2606, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsDerivados financieros; cobertura cambiaria; forwards; tasa de cambio; Financial derivatives; currency hedges; forwards; exchange rate;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-11-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:1058. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.