Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Gordon M. Bodnar & Gunther Gebhardt, 1998. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by US and German Non-Financial Firms: A Comparative Survey," NBER Working Papers 6705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodnar, Gordon M. & Gebhardt, Günther, 1998. "Derivatives usage in risk management by U.S. and German non-financial firms: A comparative survey," CFS Working Paper Series 1998/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian H. Giddy & Gunter Dufey, 1995. "Uses And Abuses Of Currency Options," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(3), pages 49-57.
- Edwards,Jeremy & Fischer,Klaus, 1996. "Banks, Finance and Investment in Germany," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521566087, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006.
"Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management: Issues and Approaches for Firms,"
South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics,
Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, pages 129-146.
- Michael G. Papaioannou, 2006. "Exchange Rate Risk Measurement and Management; Issues and Approaches for Firms," IMF Working Papers 06/255, International Monetary Fund.
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke, 2001. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Investment?," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20105, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:06:y:2003:i:04:n:s0219091503001146 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaudhry, Dr. Naveed Iqbal & Mehmood, Mian Saqib & Mehmood, Asif, 2014. "Determinants of corporate hedging policies and derivatives usage in risk management practices of non-financial firms," MPRA Paper 57562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2014.
- Chris Becker & Daniel Fabbro, 2006. "Limiting Foreign Exchange Exposure through Hedging: The Australian Experience," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2006-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Moguillansky, Graciela, 2003. "Corporate risk management and exchange rate volatility in Latin America," Series Históricas 9, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Kapitsinas, Spyridon, 2008. "Derivatives Usage in Risk Management by Non-Financial Firms: Evidence from Greece," MPRA Paper 10945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flavio Bazzana & Monica Potrich, 2002. "Il risk management nelle medie imprese del Nord Est: risultati di un'indagine," Alea Tech Reports 016, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 14 Jun 2008.
- Ales S. Berk & Jozko Peterlin & Mitja Cok, 2009. "Corporate Risk Management in Slovenian Firms," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 7(3), pages 281-306.
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke, 2001.
"Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Investment?,"
Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers
20105, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Hjalmar Böhm & Michael Funke, 2001. "Does the Nominal Exchange Rate Regime Matter for Investment?," CESifo Working Paper Series 578, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2004. "The Use of Options in Corporate Risk Management," MPRA Paper 6663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gatopoulos, Georgios & Loubergé, Henri, 2013. "Combined use of foreign debt and currency derivatives under the threat of currency crises: The case of Latin American firms," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 54-75.
- Gianluca Bison & Loriana Pellizzon & Domenico Sartore, 2002. "La copertura dei rischi finanziari nelle imprese non finanziarie italiane attraverso gli strumenti derivati," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 55(217), pages 55-75.
More about this item
KeywordsINTEREST RATE ; RISK ; CORPORATIONS;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:pennif:98-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wcupaus.html .