Why and How UK Firms Hedge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria João Jorge & Mário Gomes Augusto, 2011. "The Value Of Hedging Through Corporate Governance: A Literature Review And Directions For Future Research," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Universidade de Lisboa, vol. 0(2), pages 113-130.
- Zhou, Victoria Yun & Wang, Peijie, 2013. "Managing foreign exchange risk with derivatives in UK non-financial firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 294-302.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0090-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Klimczak, Karol Marek, 2007. "Risk Management Theory: A comprehensive empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 4241, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Mariano Graziano, 2012. "Italian nonfinancial firms and derivatives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 139, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- José Luiz Rossi Júnior, 2007. "The Use of Currency Derivatives by Brazilian Companies: An Empirical Investigation," Brazilian Review of Finance, Brazilian Society of Finance, vol. 5(2), pages 205-232.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:60-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:128-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Huong Trang & Papanastassiou, Marina & Nguyen, Quang, 2017. "Multinationals and the impact of corruption on financial derivatives use and firm value: Evidence from East Asia," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 39-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:12:y:2006:i:3:p:407-441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.