The output effects of tax changes: narrative evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012.
"Measuring Tax Multipliers: The Narrative Method in Fiscal VARs,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 69-94, May.
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Measuring Tax Multipliers: The Narrative Method in Fiscal VARs," NBER Chapters,in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Fiscal Policy, pages 69-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Pescatori & Daniel Leigh & Jaime Guajardo & Pete Devries, 2011. "A New Action-Based Dataset of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 11/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2016.
"Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up? Reconcilling the Effects of Tax and Transfer Shocks on Output,"
IMK Working Paper
169-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2017. "Top-down vs.Bottom-up? Reconciling the effects of tax and transfer shocks on output," Working Papers 1712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gechert, Sebastian & Paetz, Christoph & Villanueva, Paloma, 2017. "Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up? Reconciling the Effects of Tax and Transfer Shocks on Output," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168204, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:12:p:30-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monitoring the Spanish Economy through the Lenses of Structural Bayesian VARs," Occasional Papers 1706, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordstax shocks; narrative record; fiscal policy; GDP growth;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2017-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-06-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .