The output effects of tax changes: narrative evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2012.
"Measuring Tax Multipliers: The Narrative Method in Fiscal VARs,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 69-94, May.
- Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2010. "Measuring Tax Multipliers: The Narrative Method in Fiscal VARs," NBER Chapters,in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Fiscal Policy, pages 69-94 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Pescatori & Daniel Leigh & Jaime Guajardo & Pete Devries, 2011. "A New Action-Based Dataset of Fiscal Consolidation," IMF Working Papers 11/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2016.
"Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up? Reconcilling the Effects of Tax and Transfer Shocks on Output,"
IMK Working Paper
169-2016, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sebastian Gechert & Christoph Paetz & Paloma Villanueva, 2017. "Top-down vs.Bottom-up? Reconciling the effects of tax and transfer shocks on output," Working Papers 1712, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Gechert, Sebastian & Paetz, Christoph & Villanueva, Paloma, 2017. "Top-Down vs. Bottom-Up? Reconciling the Effects of Tax and Transfer Shocks on Output," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168204, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifosdt:v:70:y:2017:i:12:p:30-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "Monitoring the Spanish Economy through the Lenses of Structural Bayesian VARs," Occasional Papers 1706, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Mertens, Karel, 2018. "The Near Term Growth Impact of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act," Working Papers 1803, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
Keywordstax shocks; narrative record; fiscal policy; GDP growth;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2017-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-06-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.