On the predictability of narrative fiscal adjustments
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hernández de Cos, Pablo & Moral-Benito, Enrique, 2016. "On the predictability of narrative fiscal adjustments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 69-72.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti & Nuno Garoupa, 2015. "Litigation in Spain 2001-2010: Exploring the market for legar services," Working Papers 1505, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Frederico Lima, 2018. "Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Rate and Base Changes: Evidence from Fiscal Consolidations," IMF Working Papers 18/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Georgios Karras, 2019. "Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Changes: Evidence from a Sample of OECD Countries," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 69(3), pages 111-138, July-Sept.
- Alberto Alesina & Gualtiero Azzalini & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Armando Miano, 2018.
"Is it the “How” or the “When” that Matters in Fiscal Adjustments?,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 66(1), pages 144-188, March.
- Alesina, Alberto & Azzalini, Gualtiero & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco & Miano, Armando, 2016. "Is it the "How" or the "When" that Matters in Fiscal Adjustments?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Gualtiero Azzalini & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi & Armando Miano, 2016. "Is it the "How" or the "When" that Matters in Fiscal Adjustments?," NBER Working Papers 22863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioanna Bardaka & Ioannis Bournakis & Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2018.
"Total factor productivity (TFP) and fiscal consolidation: how harmful is austerity?,"
255, Bank of Greece.
- Bardaka, Ioanna & Bournakis, Ioannis & Kaplanoglou, Georgia, 2020. "Total factor productivity (TFP) and fiscal consolidation: How harmful is austerity?," MPRA Paper 98880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Wielen, Wouter, 2020.
"The macroeconomic effects of tax changes: Evidence using real-time data for the European Union,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 302-321.
- van der Wielen, Wouter, 2019. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Tax Reform: Evidence from the EU," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2019-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Breuer, Christian, 2017. "Expansionary Austerity and Reverse Causality," MPRA Paper 77556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Alesina & Carlo Favero & Francesco Giavazzi, 2019.
"Effects of Austerity: Expenditure- and Tax-Based Approaches,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 141-162, Spring.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2019. "Effects of Austerity: Expenditure- and Tax-based Approaches," CEPR Discussion Papers 13565, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Breuer, 2019. "State Expansionary Austerity and Reverse Causality: A Critique of the Conventional Approach," Working Papers Series 98, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal adjustment; fiscal multiplier;
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2015-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-06-27 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2015-06-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:wpaper:1516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.