Virtual Water Trade and Country Vulnerability: A network perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sartori, Martina & Schiavo, Stefano, 2014. "Virtual water trade and country vulnerability: A network perspective," MPRA Paper 59210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Javier Reyes & Stefano Schiavo, 2010. "The evolution of the world trade web: a weighted-network analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 479-514, August.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan P. Kirman, 2014.
"Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4756, CESifo Group Munich.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2015. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," Post-Print hal-01505785, HAL.
- Spiros Bougheas & Alan Kirman, 2014. "Complex Financial Networks and Systemic Risk: A Review," Discussion Papers 2014/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2010.
"Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean,"
2010_08, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Roberto Roson & Martina Sartori, 2011. "Water Scarcity and Virtual Water Trade in the Mediterranean," EcoMod2011 2827, EcoMod.
- Aldaya, M.M. & Allan, J.A. & Hoekstra, A.Y., 2010. "Strategic importance of green water in international crop trade," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 887-894, February.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz‐Salehi, 2012.
"The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(5), pages 1977-2016, September.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The network origins of aggregate fluctuations," Economics Working Papers 1291, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco M. Carvalho & Asuman E. Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2012. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000359, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Vasco Carvalho & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2011. "The Network Origins of Aggregate Fluctuations," Working Papers 587, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2008.
"On the hidden links between financial and trade opening,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 372-386, April.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2003. "On the Hidden Links Between Financial and Trade Opening," NBER Working Papers 9906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Fraiture, Charlotte & Cai, X & Amarasinghe, Upali & Rosegrant, M. & Molden, David, 2004. "Does international cereal trade save water?: the impact of virtual water trade on global water use," IWMI Research Reports H035342, International Water Management Institute.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G., 2006. "Systemic risk on the interbank market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Yang, Hong & Zehnder, Alexander J. B., 2002. "Water Scarcity and Food Import: A Case Study for Southern Mediterranean Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1413-1430, August.
- Velazquez, Esther, 2007. "Water trade in Andalusia. Virtual water: An alternative way to manage water use," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 201-208, June.
- Daron Acemoglu & Asuman Ozdaglar & Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi, 2013. "The Network Origins of Large Economic Downturns," NBER Working Papers 19230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krzysztof Burnecki & Rafal Weron, 2006. "Visualization tools for insurance risk processes," HSC Research Reports HSC/06/06, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
Keywordsvirtual water trade; vulnerability; complex network; shocks.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-01-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-01-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcu:iefewp:iefewp73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elena Dal Zotto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eabocit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.