Contagion Risk within Firm-Bank Bivariate Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krause, Andreas & Giansante, Simone, 2012. "Interbank lending and the spread of bank failures: A network model of systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 583-608.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2000. "Financial Contagion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Minoiu, Camelia & Reyes, Javier A., 2013. "A network analysis of global banking: 1978–2010," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 168-184.
- Iori, Giulia & Jafarey, Saqib & Padilla, Francisco G., 2006. "Systemic risk on the interbank market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 525-542, December.
- Papadimitriou, Theophilos & Gogas, Periklis & Tabak, Benjamin M., 2013. "Complex networks and banking systems supervision," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4429-4434.
- G. De Masi & Y. Fujiwara & M. Gallegati & B. Greenwald & J. E. Stiglitz, 2009. "An Analysis of the Japanese Credit Network," Papers 0901.2384, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Arnold, Bruce & Borio, Claudio & Ellis, Luci & Moshirian, Fariborz, 2012. "Systemic risk, macroprudential policy frameworks, monitoring financial systems and the evolution of capital adequacy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3125-3132.
- Mistrulli, Paolo Emilio, 2011.
"Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1114-1127, May.
- Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2007. "Assessing financial contagion in the interbank market: Maximum entropy versus observed interbank lending patterns," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 641, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Larry Eisenberg & Thomas H. Noe, 2001. "Systemic Risk in Financial Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(2), pages 236-249, February.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2012. "Systemic Risk from Global Financial Derivatives; A Network Analysis of Contagion and Its Mitigation with Super-Spreader Tax," IMF Working Papers 12/282, International Monetary Fund.
- Georg, Co-Pierre, 2011. "The effect of the interbank network structure on contagion and common shocks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2011,12, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Markose, Sheri & Giansante, Simone & Shaghaghi, Ali Rais, 2012. "‘Too interconnected to fail’ financial network of US CDS market: Topological fragility and systemic risk," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 627-646.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Shouwei & Liu, Yifu & Wu, Chaoqun, 2020. "Systemic risk in bank-firm multiplex networks," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(C).
- Battiston Stefano & Caldarelli Guido & D’Errico Marco & Gurciullo Stefano, 2016.
"Leveraging the network: A stress-test framework based on DebtRank,"
Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 33(3-4), pages 117-138, December.
- Stefano Battiston & Marco D'Errico & Stefano Gurciullo & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "Leveraging the network: a stress-test framework based on DebtRank," Papers 1503.00621, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2016.
- Sui, Xin & Li, Liang, 2018. "Guarantee network model and risk contagion," Chaos, Solitons & Fractals, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 323-329.
- Marco Bardoscia & Stefano Battiston & Fabio Caccioli & Guido Caldarelli, 2015.
"DebtRank: A Microscopic Foundation for Shock Propagation,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(6), pages 1-13, June.
- Marco Bardoscia & Stefano Battiston & Fabio Caccioli & Guido Caldarelli, 2015. "DebtRank: A microscopic foundation for shock propagation," Papers 1504.01857, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Silva, Thiago Christiano & Alexandre, Michel da Silva & Tabak, Benjamin Miranda, 2018. "Bank lending and systemic risk: A financial-real sector network approach with feedback," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 98-118.
- He, Jianmin & Sui, Xin & Li, Shouwei, 2016. "An endogenous model of the credit network," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 441(C), pages 1-14.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Michel Alexandre da Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2016. "Modeling Financial Networks: a feedback approach," Working Papers Series 438, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sebastian Poledna & Abraham Hinteregger & Stefan Thurner, 2018. "Identifying systemically important companies in the entire liability network of a small open economy," Papers 1801.10487, arXiv.org.
- Berndsen, Ron J. & León, Carlos & Renneboog, Luc, 2018. "Financial stability in networks of financial institutions and market infrastructures," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 120-135.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-NET-2013-08-16 (Network Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2013-08-16 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: https://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.