Report NEP-RMG-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lamont K. Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Solange Maria Guerra & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo Andrés de Souza Penaloza & Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda, 2013. "Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers Series 321, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2013. "Contagion Risk within Firm-Bank Bivariate Networks," Working Papers Series 322, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Jing Li & Mingxin Xu, 2013. "Optimal Dynamic Portfolio with Mean-CVaR Criterion," Papers 1308.2324, arXiv.org.
- Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Rollover risk and corporate bond spreads," Documentos de Trabajo 300, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Almeida e Santos Nogueira, R.J. & Basturk, N. & Kaymak, U. & Costa Sousa, J.M., 2013. "Estimation of flexible fuzzy GARCH models for conditional density estimation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-013-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.