Bilateral exposures and systemic solvency risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yann Braouezec & Lakshithe Wagalath, 2016. "Risk-based capital requirements and optimal liquidation in a stress scenario," Working Papers 2016-ACF-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Banulescu, Georgiana-Denisa & Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona, 2015.
"Which are the SIFIs? A Component Expected Shortfall approach to systemic risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 575-588.
- Georgiana-Denisa Banulescu & Elena Ivona Dumitrescu, 2015. "Which Are the SIFIs? A Component Expected Shortfall Approach to Systemic Risk," Post-Print hal-01385923, HAL.
- Gourieroux, C. & Heam, J.C. & Monfort, A., 2013.
"Liquidation equilibrium with seniority and hidden CDO,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5261-5274.
- Christian Gouriéroux & Jean-Cyprien Heam & Alain Monfort, 2013. "Liquidation Equilibrium with Seniority and Hidden CDO," Working Papers 2013-06, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- repec:eee:econom:v:201:y:2017:i:2:p:176-197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Elliott & Benjamin Golub & Matthew O. Jackson, 2014. "Financial Networks and Contagion," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(10), pages 3115-3153, October.
- Jean-Cyprien Héam, 2014. "How to Measure Interconnectedness," EIOPA Financial Stability Report - Thematic Articles 3, EIOPA, Risks and Financial Stability Department.
- Fourel, V. & Héam, J-C. & Salakhova, D. & Tavolaro, S., 2013. "Domino Effects when Banks Hoard Liquidity: The French network," Working papers 432, Banque de France.
- T. R. Hurd, 2017. "Bank Panics and Fire Sales, Insolvency and Illiquidity," Papers 1711.05289, arXiv.org.
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "Systemic importance of financial institutions: from a global to a local perspective? A network theory approach," Working Papers 9/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Sep 2014.
- J. Idier & T. Piquard, 2017. "Pandemic crises in financial systems: a simulation-model to complement stress-testing frameworks," Working papers 621, Banque de France.
- Jean-Cyprien H'eam & Erwan Koch, 2014. "Diversification and Endogenous Financial Networks," Papers 1408.4618, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2015.
- Tathagata Banerjee & Alex Bernstein & Zachary Feinstein, 2018. "Dynamic Clearing and Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1801.02091, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- repec:bfr:rueban:4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Bonollo & Irene Crimaldi & Andrea Flori & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "Systemic importance of financial institutions: regulations, research, open issues, proposals," Working Papers 2/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Mar 2014.
- G. Hauton & J.-C. Héam, 2014. "How to Measure Interconnectedness between Banks, Insurers and Financial Conglomerates?," Débats économiques et financiers 15, Banque de France.
- T. Bennani & C. Couaillier & A. Devulder & S. Gabrieli & J. Idier & P. Lopez & T. Piquard & V. Scalone, 2017. "An analytical framework to calibrate macroprudential policy," Working papers 648, Banque de France.
- Ivan Alves & Stijn Ferrari & Pietro Franchini & Jean-Cyprien Heam & Pavol Jurca & Sam Langfield & Sebastiano Laviola & Franka Liedorp & Antonio Sánchez & Santiago Tavolaro & Guillaume Vuillemey, 2013. "The structure and resilience of the European interbank market," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 03, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Sylvain Benoit & Gilbert Colletaz & Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2013. "A Theoretical and Empirical Comparison of Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers halshs-00746272, HAL.
- Olivier de Bandt & Jean-Cyprien Héam & Claire Labonne & Santiago Tavolaro, 2015. "La mesure du risque systémique après la crise financière," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 66(3), pages 481-500.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "France; Financial Sector Assessment Program—Technical Note on Stress Testing the Banking Sector," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/185, International Monetary Fund.
- O. de Bandt & J.-C. Héam & C. Labonne & S. Tavolaro, 2013. "Measuring Systemic Risk in a Post-Crisis World," Débats économiques et financiers 6, Banque de France.
- Hauton, G. & Héam, J.-C., 2015. "How to measure interconnectedness between banks, insurers and financial conglomerates?," Rue de la Banque, Banque de France, issue 04, March..
- Ivan Alves & Jeroen Brinkhoff & Stanislav Georgiev & Jean-Cyprien Héam & Iulia Moldovan & Marco Scotto di Carlo, 2015. "Network analysis of the EU insurance sector," ESRB Occasional Paper Series 07, European Systemic Risk Board.
- Gaël Hauton & Jean-Cyprien Héam, 2015. "Interconnectedness of Financial Conglomerates," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-25, May.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:45:y:2012:i:4:p:1273-1309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.