Report NEP-BAN-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester, 2013. "Measuring the performance of banks: theory, practice, evidence, and some policy implications," Working Papers 13-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lamont K. Black & Ricardo Correa & Xin Huang & Hao Zhou, 2013. "The systemic risk of European banks during the financial and sovereign debt crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1083, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Uluc Aysun, 2013. "Bank size and macroeconomic shock transmission: Are there economic volatility gains from shrinking large, too big to fail banks?," Working Papers 2013-02, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
- Solange Maria Guerra & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Rodrigo Andrés de Souza Penaloza & Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda, 2013. "Systemic Risk Measures," Working Papers Series 321, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Rene Carmona & Jean-Pierre Fouque & Li-Hsien Sun, 2013. "Mean Field Games and Systemic Risk," Papers 1308.2172, arXiv.org.
- Rodrigo César de Castro Miranda & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2013. "Contagion Risk within Firm-Bank Bivariate Networks," Working Papers Series 322, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Ronald Fischer & Nicolás Inostroza & Felipe J. Ramírez, 2013. "Banking Competition and Economic Stability," Documentos de Trabajo 296, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pintus, P. A. & Suda, J., 2013. "Learning Leverage Shocks and the Great Recession," Working papers 440, Banque de France.
- Gan, Li & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Group lending with heterogeneous types:," IFPRI discussion papers 1268, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bruno Martins & Ricardo Schechtman, 2013. "Loan Pricing Following a Macro Prudential Within-Sector Capital Measure," Working Papers Series 323, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sergio R. S. Souza & Benjamin M. Tabak & Solange M. Guerra, 2013. "Insolvency and Contagion in the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 320, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Bijapur, Mohan, 2013. "Are Credit Shocks Supply or Demand Shocks?," MPRA Paper 49005, University Library of Munich, Germany.