Loan Pricing Following a Macro Prudential Within-Sector Capital Measure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Houston, Joel & James, Christopher & Marcus, David, 1997. "Capital market frictions and the role of internal capital markets in banking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 135-164, November.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S, 1997.
"The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 495-505, September.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The international transmission of financial shocks: the case of Japan," Working Papers 96-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1996. "The International Transmission of Financial Shocks: The Case of Japan," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 357, Boston College Department of Economics.
- João A. C. Santos, 2011. "Bank Corporate Loan Pricing Following the Subprime Crisis," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 24(6), pages 1916-1943.
- William Francis & Matthew Osborne, 2009. "Bank regulation, capital and credit supply: Measuring the Impact of Prudential Standards," Occasional Papers 36, Financial Services Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas Kiarelly Godoy de Araujo & João Barata Ribeiro Blanco Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez, 2016. "Loan-To-Value Policy and Housing Loans: effects on constrained borrowers," Working Papers Series 445, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:1007-1024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Douglas Kiarelly Godoy de Araujo & João Barata R B Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez, 2017. "Loan-to-value policy and housing finance: effects on constrained borrowers," BIS Working Papers 673, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fabia A. de Carvalho & Marcos R. de Castro, 2015. "Macroprudential and Monetary Policy Interaction: a Brazilian perspective," Working Papers Series 405, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Tarsila S. Afanasieff & Fabiana L. C. A. Carvalho & Eduardo C. de Castro & Rodrigo L. P. Coelho & Jaime Gregório, 2015. "Implementing Loan-to-Value Ratios: The Case of Auto Loans in Brazil (2010-11)," Working Papers Series 380, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Stijn Ferrari & Mara Pirovano & Pablo Rovira Kaltwasser, 2016. "Systemic risk, macroprudential policy, bank capital requirements, real estate," Working Paper Research 306, National Bank of Belgium.
- João Barata R B Barroso & Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Bernardus F Nazar Van Doornik, 2017. "Credit supply responses to reserve requirement: loan-level evidence from macroprudential policy," BIS Working Papers 674, Bank for International Settlements.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Labonne, C. & Lecat, R., 2014. "The housing market: the impact of macroprudential measures in France," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 18, pages 195-206, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Machado, Vicente da Gama & Portugal, Marcelo Savino, 2014.
"Measuring inflation persistence in Brazil using a multivariate model,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE,
FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(2), June.
- Vicente da Gama Machado & Marcelo Savino Portugal, 2013. "Measuring Inflation Persistence in Brazil Using a Multivariate Model," Working Papers Series 331, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Horacio A Aguirre & Gastón Repetto, 2017. "Capital and currency-based macroprudential policies: an evaluation using credit registry data," BIS Working Papers 672, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ferrari, Stijn & Pirovano, Mara & Rovira Kaltwasser, Pablo, 2017. "The impact of sectoral macroprudential capital requirements on mortgage lending: evidence from the Belgian risk weight add-on," MPRA Paper 80821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esteban Gómez & Angélica Lizarazo & Juan Carlos Mendoza & Andrés Murcia Pabón, 2017. "Evaluating the impact of macroprudential policies on credit growth in Colombia," BIS Working Papers 634, Bank for International Settlements.
- Esteban Gómez & Angélica Lizarazo & Juan Carlos Mendoza & Andrés Murcia, 2017. "Evaluating the Impact of Macroprudential Policies in Colombia's Credit Growth," Borradores de Economia 980, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Rodrigo Barbone Gonzalez & Joaquim Lima & Leonardo Marinho, 2015. "Countercyclical Capital Buffers: bayesian estimates and alternatives focusing on credit growth," Working Papers Series 384, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-08-16 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2013-08-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAM-2013-08-16 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SPO-2013-08-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcb:wpaper:323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcb.gov.br/?english .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.