Correlates of statewise participation in the great Indian growth turnaround: some preliminary robustness results
This short note provides some supplementary analysis to the regressions in Section 5 of Ghate and Wright (forthcoming), that was carried out after the refereeing process for that paper was completed, and hence could not be included in the published version. It is not a free-standing paper, but is intended to be read in conjunction with the published paper.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK|
Phone: 44-20- 76316429
Fax: 44-20- 76316416
Web page: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarocinski, Marek, 2007.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Determinants of economic growth: will data tell?," Working Paper Series 0852, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Marek Jarocinski & Antonio Ciccone, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 2009-36, FEDEA.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007. "Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?," Economics Working Papers 1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008.
"The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ghate, Chetan & Wright, Stephen, 2012. "The “V-factor”: Distribution, timing and correlates of the great Indian growth turnaround," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-67.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2009. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.