Correlates of statewise participation in the great Indian growth turnaround: some preliminary robustness results
This short note provides some supplementary analysis to the regressions in Section 5 of Ghate and Wright (forthcoming), that was carried out after the refereeing process for that paper was completed, and hence could not be included in the published version. It is not a free-standing paper, but is intended to be read in conjunction with the published paper.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Malet Street, London WC1E 7HX, UK|
Phone: 44-20- 76316429
Fax: 44-20- 76316416
Web page: http://www.ems.bbk.ac.uk/
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2009.
"The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2009-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ghate, Chetan & Wright, Stephen, 2012. "The “V-factor”: Distribution, timing and correlates of the great Indian growth turnaround," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-67.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarocinski, Marek, 2007.
"Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marek Jarocinski & Antonio Ciccone, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 2009-36, FEDEA.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Determinants of economic growth: will data tell?," Working Paper Series 0852, European Central Bank.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007. "Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?," Economics Working Papers 1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbk:bbkefp:1104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.