The cost of poor transitions for youth
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Nov 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Commerce House, 360 Queen Street, Private Bag 92006, Auckland 1020|
Phone: +64 9 917-9721
Fax: +64 9 917-9976
Web page: http://www.aut.ac.nz/business/working-paper-series
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 2003. "A note on the effect of unemployment on mortality," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 505-518, May.
- Béland, Francois & Birch, Stephen & Stoddart, Greg, 2002. "Unemployment and health: contextual-level influences on the production of health in populations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2033-2052, December.
- John Gibson, 2000. "Sheepskin effects and the returns to education in New Zealand: Do they differ by ethnic groups?," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(2), pages 201-220.
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2009.
"The Economic Situation of First- and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany and the United Kingdom,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0951, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2010. "The Economic Situation of First and Second-Generation Immigrants in France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(542), pages F4-F30, 02.
- Yann Algan & Christian Dustmann & Albrecht Glitz & Alan Manning, 2009. "The economic situation of first- and second-generation immigrants in France, Germany and the United Kingdom," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28680, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2011.
"Crime, Inequality and Unemployment in England and Wales,"
- Dongxu Wu & Zhongmin Wu, 2012. "Crime, inequality and unemployment in England and Wales," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(29), pages 3765-3775, October.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004.
"Returns to investment in education: a further update,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002. "Returns to investment in education : a further update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2881, The World Bank.
- Fiona Carmichael & Robert Ward, 2000. "Youth unemployment and crime in the English regions and Wales," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 559-571.
- Paul Gregg & Emma Tominey, 2004. "The Wage Scar from Youth Unemployment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/097, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aut:wpaper:201209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gail Pacheco)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.