Secondary and Tertiary Education Attainment and Income Levels for Maori and Non-Maori Over Time
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David C. Maré & Isabelle Sin, 2004.
"Maori Incomes: Investigating Differences Between Iwi,"
04_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Isabelle Sin & David C Maré, 2005. "Mâori Incomes:Investigating Differences Between Iwi," Labor and Demography 0509003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gail Pacheco, 2012. "The cost of poor transitions for youth," Working Papers 2012-09, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Crawford, Ron, 2009. "Variations in earnings growth: evidence from earnings transitions in the NZ Linked Income Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- David C. Maré, 2003. "Ideas for Growth?," Working Papers 03_19, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sylvia Dixon & David Maré, 2007.
"Understanding changes in Māori incomes and income inequality 1997–2003,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 571-598, July.
- Sylvia Dixon & David C. Maré, 2004. "Understanding Changes in Maori Incomes and Income Equality 1997-2003," Working Papers 04_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Sylvia Dixon & David C Maré, 2005. "Understanding Changes in Mâori Incomes and Income Inequality 1997-2003," Labor and Demography 0509004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gail Pacheco & Jessica Dye, 2013. "Estimating the Cost of Youth Disengagement in New Zealand," Working Papers 2013-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzt:nztwps:00/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSS Web and Publishing, The Treasury). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tregvnz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.