Mâori Incomes:Investigating Differences Between Iwi
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David C. Maré & Isabelle Sin, 2004. "Maori Incomes: Investigating Differences Between Iwi," Working Papers 04_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sholeh A Maani, 2000. "Secondary and Tertiary Education Attainment and Income Levels for Maori and Non-Maori Over Time," Treasury Working Paper Series 00/18, New Zealand Treasury.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Mâori income; iwi; decomposition;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0509003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .