The effect of round-off error on long memory processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2002.
"Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 113-133, October.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2000. "Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes," Technical Reports 2000,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W.J., 2000. "Properties of Nonlinear Transformations of Fractionally Integrated Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0kk9x0mc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2014.
"Estimation of Long Memory in Integrated Variance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 785-814, October.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," CREATES Research Papers 2011-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2012. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," DEM Working Papers Series 017, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Clifford M. Hurvich & Eric Moulines & Philippe Soulier, 2005. "Estimating Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1283-1328, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2017.
"A “quantized” approach to rational inattention,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 50-71.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010. "A "quantized" approach to rational inattention," IDEI Working Papers 597, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2011.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2017. "A “quantized” approach to rational inattention," Post-Print halshs-01630629, HAL.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010. "A "quantized" approach to rational inattention," TSE Working Papers 10-144, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Velasco, Carlos, 2000.
"Non-Gaussian Log-Periodogram Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 44-79, February.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-Gaussian log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4553, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hansen, Peter R. & Lunde, Asger, 2014.
"Estimating The Persistence And The Autocorrelation Function Of A Time Series That Is Measured With Error,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 60-93, February.
- Peter R. Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2010. "Estimating the Persistence and the Autocorrelation Function of a Time Series that is Measured with Error," CREATES Research Papers 2010-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Szpiro, George G., 1998. "Tick size, the compass rose and market nanostructure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1559-1569, December.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1990. "Estimation of Stock Price Variances and Serial Covariances from Discrete Observations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 291-306, September.
- Bali, Rakesh & Hite, Gailen L., 1998. "Ex dividend day stock price behavior: discreteness or tax-induced clienteles?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 127-159, February.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
- Gottlieb, Gary & Kalay, Avner, 1985. " Implications of the Discreteness of Observed Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 135-153, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-08-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-08-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1107.4476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .