The effect of round-off error on long memory processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2002.
"Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 113-133, October.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W. J., 2000. "Properties of nonlinear transformations of fractionally integrated processes," Technical Reports 2000,25, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Granger, Clive W.J., 2000. "Properties of Nonlinear Transformations of Fractionally Integrated Processes," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt0kk9x0mc, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2014.
"Estimation of Long Memory in Integrated Variance,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(7), pages 785-814, October.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2011. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," CREATES Research Papers 2011-11, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2012. "Estimation of long memory in integrated variance," DEM Working Papers Series 017, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Clifford M. Hurvich & Eric Moulines & Philippe Soulier, 2005. "Estimating Long Memory in Volatility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 73(4), pages 1283-1328, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2017.
"A “quantized” approach to rational inattention,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 50-71.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010. "A "quantized" approach to rational inattention," IDEI Working Papers 597, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2011.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 2017. "A “quantized” approach to rational inattention," Post-Print halshs-01630629, HAL.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2010. "A "quantized" approach to rational inattention," TSE Working Papers 10-144, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Velasco, Carlos, 2000.
"Non-Gaussian Log-Periodogram Regression,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 44-79, February.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos, 1998. "Non-Gaussian log-periodogram regression," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4553, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Hansen, Peter R. & Lunde, Asger, 2014.
"Estimating The Persistence And The Autocorrelation Function Of A Time Series That Is Measured With Error,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 60-93, February.
- Peter R. Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2010. "Estimating the Persistence and the Autocorrelation Function of a Time Series that is Measured with Error," CREATES Research Papers 2010-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Szpiro, George G., 1998. "Tick size, the compass rose and market nanostructure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(12), pages 1559-1569, December.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1990. "Estimation of Stock Price Variances and Serial Covariances from Discrete Observations," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(03), pages 291-306, September.
- Bali, Rakesh & Hite, Gailen L., 1998. "Ex dividend day stock price behavior: discreteness or tax-induced clienteles?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 127-159, February.
- Hosking, Jonathan R. M., 1996. "Asymptotic distributions of the sample mean, autocovariances, and autocorrelations of long-memory time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 261-284, July.
- Gottlieb, Gary & Kalay, Avner, 1985. " Implications of the Discreteness of Observed Stock Prices," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 135-153, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2011-08-02 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2011-08-02 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1107.4476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.