Report NEP-ETS-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gustavo A. Sánchez, 2011. "Technical tips on time series with Stata," Mexican Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 03, Stata Users Group, revised 03 Aug 2011.
- E. Otranto, 2011. "Classification of Volatility in Presence of Changes in Model Parameters," Working Paper CRENoS 201113, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Milan Rippel & Ivo Jánský, 2011. "Value at Risk forecasting with the ARMA-GARCH family of models in times of increased volatility," Working Papers IES 2011/27, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2011.
- Vogelsang, Timothy J. & Wagner, Martin, 2011. "A Fixed-b Perspective on the Phillips-Perron Unit Root Tests," Economics Series 272, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe de Peretti, 2011. "Tests of Structural Changes in Conditional Distributions with Unknown Changepoints," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & González, Andrés & Teräsvirta, Timo, 2011. "Forecasting inflation with gradual regime shifts and exogenous information," Working Paper Series 1363, European Central Bank.
- Athanasopoulos, George & Guillen, Osmani Teixeira Carvalho & Issler, João Victor & Vahid, Farshid, 2011. "Model selection, estimation and forecasting in VAR models with short-run and long-run restrictions," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 713, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gabriele La Spada & Fabrizio Lillo, 2011. "The effect of round-off error on long memory processes," Papers 1107.4476, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.